it this possible?

raal

Banned
Awards
this guy at the gym I go 2 ran epistane 2 a day for 45 days I can say he did get leaner he was braggin 2 his friends anyway I thought u needed 3 or 4 a day
is this guy bull****tin or is he tellin the truth

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Whats the MG per dose he was taking? the starting dose is 30mg ED I have heard of people going up to 100mg ED but most people max out at 60mg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
10 mg im guessin
Its not likely that he got much out of a 20mg ED cycle but if his diet and training were on point leaning out is easily done in a 45 day period .

JSNeves

JSNeves

Awards
I ran 20mg on a short cut, think it was 30 days, and was able to get a lot leaner while adding a bit of muscle to my arms and traps... so it is very possible

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
this guy at the gym I go 2 ran epistane 2 a day for 45 days I can say he did get leaner he was braggin 2 his friends anyway I thought u needed 3 or 4 a day
What are you even asking? Yeah steroids help you get lean and build muscle? Lol if he says he used epi how are we supposed to know if he's lying? We don't know him. Unless you post pics of him shirtless and also have precycle pics. Which I hope you don't lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You sure do like using numbers instead of letters and clearly don't care for punctuation.... I would guess you are around 17 years old.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You sure do like using numbers instead of letters and clearly don't care for punctuation.... I would guess you are around 17 years old.
My dear Whatson, that is a wonderful deduction!

raal

Banned
Awards
I'm much older,when I'm typing on my phone I tend to do that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he was taking 2 bottles a day, not 2 pills or 2 caplets, or 2 ml's/cc's or 2 mg's.
Clarification is needed to proceed here.