DMZ-15 Cycle Setup

6C The Second

Awards
I've been debating for awhile about running another PH. I've decided I am going to and I the best choice seems to be DMZ-15.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 191lbs
BF%: 10

I'm looking to gain 10-14lbs while keeping body day about the same to slightly higher.

Here is my setup:

On Cycle:
DMZ-15 30mg weeks 2-6
Cycle Assist by AI weeks 1-6
TUDCA weeks 2-6 @250mg/day
Fish Oil staple
Miracle Greens and Reds weeks 2-6

PCT:
Torem 120/90/60/30
Lean FX weeks 1-4
DAA 3g/day weeks 1-4
Nolvadren XT weeks 1-4
Creatine Mono weeks 1-8
L-Dopa weeks 1-8
Fish Oil staple
Miracle Greens and Reds weeks 1-4

I believe I've covered everything. I'm open to suggestions though.

I use a "FitBit" everyday. I burn 2,500-4,500/day depending on if its a work day or not. I eat 500cal above maintenance per day. On cycle I have heard to eat anywhere from 1,000-2,000 above maintenance. What number should I go with?

My macros currently are Carbs/Fat/Pro 45/25/30

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

6C The Second

Awards
I'm have P-Slin too. I'm debating ordering yellow gold to add in as well.

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds like a nice cycle, you're gonna love DMZ!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Looks perfect. Do you have enough to bump it to 45 mg?

6C The Second

Awards
Looks perfect. Do you have enough to bump it to 45 mg?
I'm thinking maybe do 2-3 days at 15mg, the remainder of 1st and 2nd week at 30mg and the 3rd and 4th week at 45mg. Would that produce better results?

Also, would Liver Armor suffice?

Each serving of 2 Liver Armor capsules contains:
Milk Thistle (80% Standardized Provides 400mg Silymarin) 500mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine 300mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg
Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend 900mg
[Caper Bush (root), Chicory (seed), Black Nightshade (whole plant), Arjuna (bark), Yarrow (Aerial parts), Tamarisk (whole plant)]

adeeil

Awards
15 is useless, I'd go 30/45.
I am just completing the same cycle, running 45mg a day. I started out at 30 then after a couple of weeks went to 45, I wish i would have started at 45 as I felt great on 45. My biggest issue was lack of appetite, I didnt keep a real close log as I was paying attention to everything else in the gym and a clean diet but the strength gains were very solid. I should have started with something for joints but went with animal flex which helped greatly.

Mystere3

Awards
Need a test base, like trest or stano.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand are you running?

6C The Second

Awards
I posted on another forum and people keep giving me **** about this cycle. Saying its a horrible set up and that Torem is horrible for PCT too...

Anyway, I'm adding Stano-200 into the mix. 600mg/day

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I posted on another forum and people keep giving me **** about this cycle. Saying its a horrible set up and that Torem is horrible for PCT too...

Well they are wrong my friend, your cycle looks good tho I would extend dmz to 5 weeks at that dosage. Torem is proven to be a great serm.
Also I would increase stano to 800-1g a day. I know it's expensive but well worth it.

6C The Second

Awards
Well they are wrong my friend, your cycle looks good tho I would extend dmz to 5 weeks at that dosage. Torem is proven to be a great serm.
Also I would increase stano to 800-1g a day. I know it's expensive but well worth it.
Thank you.
Cost is an issue, but I want to do this right, so I'll pay what I must.

Since there is already milk thistle and NAC is cycle support I ordered Live.52 DS opposed to TUDCA.

On a side note, I'm currently taking DAA@3g/day, nolvadren-xt 2/day and l-dopa 500mg/day. Can I drop that stack and jump straight to my cycle without problems?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
Cost is an issue, but I want to do this right, so I'll pay what I must.

Since there is already milk thistle and NAC is cycle support I ordered Live.52 DS opposed to TUDCA.

On a side note, I'm currently taking DAA@3g/day, nolvadren-xt 2/day and l-dopa 500mg/day. Can I drop that stack and jump straight to my cycle without problems?
^most definitely.
Im finishing up a run with dzine and trenavar (stano as well)...simply amazing.
Have a good run, man!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

IMO 600mg/day of stano doesn't really do much. It starts getting good at 800-1,000mg.

Trestobol is probably a better option if you're looking for a base to keep up libido and energy levels. It'll help with building muscle/losing fat as well, which stano really doesn't do.

Other than that your cycle looks awesome. Toremifene is my favorite SERM. Bloods always have shown that I'm on the path to recovery when I use it.

Mystere3

Awards
You should really get tudca. Milk thistle and nac are useless for protecting your liver from steroids.

6C The Second

Awards
Tomorrow marks day 14. I'm upping DMZ to 45mg for the remaining 4 weeks, Stano to 800mg for the next 2 weeks and 1,000mg for the last 2 weeks. No sides to speak of so far. At all. Nothing. Strength is up a lot and I'm up 10lbs so far. Although a lot of it is probably food/water. Libido is high as usual, sleep is fine, no anger problems. Lots of coworkers have said I look bigger. :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow marks day 14. I'm upping DMZ to 45mg for the remaining 4 weeks, Stano to 800mg for the next 2 weeks and 1,000mg for the last 2 weeks. No sides to speak of so far. At all. Nothing. Strength is up a lot and I'm up 10lbs so far. Although a lot of it is probably food/water. Libido is high as usual, sleep is fine, no anger problems. Lots of coworkers have said I look bigger. :)
Sounds like everything is going great.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
I think I might be running DMZ-15 too; I have yet to assemble everything like you 6C. Curious, why Torem and not Nolva?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
going to start my dmz -15. should i split doses? i 15mg cap morning and one 12 hrs later or just take them both in morning?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
going to start my dmz -15. should i split doses? i 15mg cap morning and one 12 hrs later or just take them both in morning?
Keep me posted once you get rolling.
I'm gunna run this myself soon.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
10th day on lgi dmz-15 @30mg per day and nothin really spectacular. have put on about 2lbs. how long does it take? should i bump to 45? very minimal strength gains as well

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
10th day on lgi dmz-15 @30mg per day and nothin really spectacular. have put on about 2lbs. how long does it take? should i bump to 45? very minimal strength gains as well
Where ya buy it?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
oh man i already know what ur gonna say lol ya i know..... ebay

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
let's say if i didnt buy it frm eBay when would i expect any type of difference?

Mystere3

Awards
First few days, within a week def. dmz 15 is $25 from nutriverse, it's not like it's expensive.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First few days, within a week def. dmz 15 is $25 from nutriverse, it's not like it's expensive.
^this....or check out dymethazi9e by olympus labs. Nutriverse has sweet deals all the time.

Think 10% off is SAVE10NOW

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
How di you take nolvadren on PCT? I think the best way is 0/0/4/4/2/2. Because if you stop serm and ai at the same Time there may be some estro rebound . Anyway wait and expert for more detail

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How di you take nolvadren on PCT? I think the best way is 0/0/4/4/2/2. Because if you stop serm and ai at the same Time there may be some estro rebound . Anyway wait and expert for more detail
Correct! Run the AI 2 weeks past your serm.

adeeil

Awards
Just finished with finals so life has been hectic with physics and chemistry owning my life, except of course for my time i set aside for the gym. I didnt take any pictures or measurements but the strength gains have been consistent and good.

I started out looking to drop some weight but as my lifting progressed the weight was coming off so I tried the DMZ because it was relatively cheap and had good reviews.

My bench was rather weak since I was doing mainly cardio and high rep/low weights for an extended amount of time.

Started at: 135x10 warmup
155x10 warmup

175x10
185x10
205x10

I have been doing reps of 10 the last month or so as i superset often as i still want to drop more weight.

After about 10 days on the DMZ i noticed myself feeling stronger when lifting weights that I normally struggled with. My strength went up over the course of the cycle and at the end I am now doing:

135x10
155x10 Warmup

205x10
245x10
265x10

Decline dumbells also went from 75's to 110's, the largest my gym has available for 3 sets of 10. Incline went from 55's to 95's for 3 sets of 10.

I didnt log as school was rough this quarter but I plan on going on a more cut oriented cycle soon as i find something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4