D-bol

rlee68

Awards
Taking 30 mg of D-Bol from Kalpa Pharm oral a day. How many g of milk thistle should I take. I already take animal pak, flax seed, fish oil, and milk thistle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact it's useless. If you want liver support get tudca.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i would just take what arnold took..... a higher dosage of dbol. i took 50 then 75 started getting etro sides at 75 nothing not manageable but 50 none

BrandonH1083

Awards
as long as you dont go crazy with the dose and take the dbol for too long, you dont need anything else but a solid serm pct. just realize that alot of the dbol gains are glycogen and water and will go away pretty damn quick. dbol is best stacked. preferably to jumpstart an injectable bulk cycle. if i was gonna take an oral only cycle, i'd just take 20mg of dbol, stacked with 40mg of epi, or a bridge to epi, unless you have alot of experience with these compounds. jmo
have you actually tried dbol end epi stacked? this actually sounds good for an oral only and the epistane might prevent too much water weight, thus making the gains easier to keep

Mystere3

Awards
i would just take what arnold took..... a higher dosage of dbol. i took 50 then 75 started getting etro sides at 75 nothing not manageable but 50 none
Arnold took dbol bc they didn't really have much else back then. I think it's a good compound but really only as a kicker. For an oral only cycle I'd rather run dmz/sd.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
My fav liv sup is Liv52. But what you have will work for this cycle. Drink a lot of water. I also like to fun d-bol at 50mgs pre-workout