Tren/epistane cycle with clomid PCT help?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Okay so I'm new to the forum but I need some assistance with my clomid PCT dosages. I'm running tren PH (brand name 4 Extra Force) at 100mg a day for 6 weeks, with epistane at 30mg a day for the last 4 weeks. I'm 3 weeks into the cycle so basically I have been on the tren for 3 weeks and epistane for 1 week, and I have 3 weeks left of each. I'm just trying to figure out my plans for my post cycle before the time to start it is actually upon me. Any suggestions?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your only running epi for 4 weeks? Who told you to do that? 6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/40/40. Clomid at 50/50/25/25

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm running epi for 4 weeks because I only have one bottle of 90 caps so I'm going 3caps a day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also; not my first cycle. I've been using for a while now

kolejorg

Awards
Running any ai on cycle for the tren? Anything for prolactin issues?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep, finishing a bottle of formadrive and about to start a product called formexx black. Taking Guardian as my cycle support

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yep, finishing a bottle of formadrive and about to start a product called formexx black. Taking Guardian as my cycle support
Are those for prolactin? And also you prob should have just saved the epi bottle for another run.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Formadrive and formexx black are both AIs

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Formadrive and formexx black are both AIs
Saw you mention those for on cycle, thought you still needed PCT suggestions. My mistake!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well the formexx is gonna run all the way through the rest of my cycle and probably gonna run a week into my pct. But as for my actual pct, I gave clomid. I'm trying to figure out dosages for it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Always always at the very least have an AI on hand, Gyno can be unpredictable from person to person. Rebound gyno is a possibility after an Epi run.

Pick your poison for your AI but I always recommend Formeron. As good as OTC gets.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/black-lion-research-formeron.html
He needs something for prolactin. And also formeron has potential to cause shutdown and shouldn't be run in pct unless your experienced. Just use arimistane OP

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Arimistane? That's just an AI right? I have clomid and I can order some letro, would that be a good PCT stack?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For the prolactin get either inhibit P or prolactrone

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Arimistane? That's just an AI right? I have clomid and I can order some letro, would that be a good PCT stack?
Arimistane is a suicidal inhibitor. And is in fact an AI.
The only time letro is needed is when you have symptoms of gyno or you want to be dry as hell for a show. I'd run your pct like this
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Arimistane
0/0/75/50/50/25

Continue prolactin control though pct.

Don't use formeron in pct. till you know how it affects you.

This covers every aspect. No need to buy 5 different things for pct. just run proven substances. If you need to add more go for daa or trib.
Def still buy the letro just in case you ever need it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
For the prolactin get either inhibit P or prolactrone
^^^ yup. Inhibit p is cheaper and works. If problems arise you get praimi.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright so I'm ordering inhibit p and letro today, and starting inhibit p as soon as it's delivered. I should grab an arimistane product too? Anything else to add to my list of things to get?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Alright so I'm ordering inhibit p and letro today, and starting inhibit p as soon as it's delivered. I should grab an arimistane product too? Anything else to add to my list of things to get?
Ya. for pct :) on cycle if you ever need a OTC AI formeron is the way to go. But I wouldn't recommend it in pct till you have used it and know how it affects you. The pct I listed above would be more than enough. Good luck bro!
-let me know how this goes for you as this is my next cutting cycle!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For sure! This is your cutting cycle though? I have blown up on this stack. My girlfriend and friends ask me almost daily if I'm injecting because I look much bigger than I did a month ago. Fantastic strength gains too. Granted, I am almost getting more shredded even as I am getting bigger and stronger. This is all while I am shoveling food down my gullet like there is no tomorrow, too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also; where do you get your arimistane?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also I've read a lot about how letro is really harsh. If I got gyno problems and dosed really low would the letro fix the gyno without destroying my sex drive and my joints? What kind of dosing would I use?

kolejorg

Awards
With letro man I think pretty much everyone doses up to 2.5 ed or eod. Then tapers down. You might have luck at lower doses but you might not.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In case anyone was wondering, the pct was an epic failure. Lost a lot of strength and I feel like I straight up deflated. Still bigger and stronger than I was pre-cycle...but highly disappointed in the amount I lost afterwards.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your diet was way off.

Or your training was way off.

Or your serm was bunk.