tren and lmg review

leeks

Awards
Took a stack that contained. Estra4911triene317dione and 13ethyl3methylgona2510diene17onebfor 30 days. 45 and 75 mg daily. 32 years old and decided to take ph for first time. Only positives to say about this. Increase strength and size, got some fat too cuz I ate too much junk. Libido went way up. No neg sides. No on cycle support. Pct was otc finaflex black. Libido is still going strong. Kept my strength but my muscles don't feel as full anymore. I had blood work done for unrelated reasons and that was fine too. I do have a question(although may be dumb) for experienced users. If these compounds had no neg sides on me, does that mean other compounds will also have no neg sides? And will another cycle of the same thing produce good results again?

leeks

Awards
I dnt want to get into my med issues but the only red flag was bad cholesterol was above normal but I always had that. If u mean blood work for test, didn't check cuz I feel good and my sex drive is good so I wasn't too concerned. No serm jus for lack of knowledge. I didn't know what serm was till after I was done.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I dnt want to get into my med issues but the only red flag was bad cholesterol was above normal but I always had that. If u mean blood work for test, didn't check cuz I feel good and my sex drive is good so I wasn't too concerned. No serm jus for lack of knowledge. I didn't know what serm was till after I was done.
No good my friend. I'd probably pick one up before problems occur. How long ago was your cycle? Even if you feel fine, that doesn't mean you are.

leeks

Awards
Pct ended in Feb. What's the average recovery time before ur body is normal again?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Best thing would probably be to pick up several more bottles and just run it indefinitely.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Pct ended in Feb. What's the average recovery time before ur body is normal again?
No telling, everyone is different. Only way to know for sure is to get bloodwork. That will tell you what you need to do. There's a link on AM to get it done for like $50. Rather be safe than sorry. Then you'll also know a little bit more about what's going on if you plan to cycle again.