Possible Cycle [Nanodrol/Epi] 7 Weeks

aquareef

Awards
How does this sound for a cycle, 4 weeks of nanodrol for some lean bulking, followed by 3 weeks of lowish dosed epi (30mg, vs 60+ which ive done before) to help solidify the gains? I have run both of these compounds solo before (one ultradrol elite run for 8 weeks starting at 24 ramping up to 32mg/day | And one "Epi-strong" epistane run for 6 weeks starting at 30mg ramping up to 60mg+ near the end) Both of these went smoothly with no sides at all (besides BP on the methylsten due to the duration). I use dermacrine during all of my cycles, and it's kept me from feeling lethargic/****ty completely so far.

Nanodrol is essentially Ultradrol (methylstenbolone) but liquid form via use of nanoparticles to help absorption. 30mg is the recommended dose. I'm running the Epi low dose for the first 4 weeks as well, since it takes a while to kick in, and im hoping to get some of the anti-gyno/estro effects as well because i believe i have a pea sized non-prolactin based case of gyno.

My diet/training are down completely for this cycle, i'm more worried about the logistics of the compounds and im holding off until i get it figured out, even if it means running 1 less cycle than i wanted this year, i want to do it right and not play around.

Ideally:

Week 1: Nanodrol 30mg, Epi 15mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

Week 2: Nanodrol 30mg, Epi 15mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

Week 3: Nanodrol 30mg, Epi 15mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

Week 4: Nanodrol 30mg, Epi 15mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

Week 5: Epi 30mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

Week 6: Epi 30mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

Week 7: Epi 30mg, 5 pumps Dermacrine

==> Start PCT (Torem/DAA/supports, etc.)

Comments/Critique? Be as harsh as you wish, as long as its constructive :D

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert but sten is supposed to be some harsh stuff. Can't believe you ran it for 8 weeks previously, most are limiting to 4 weeks max and at lower dosages. I'm not sure that stacking epi at 15 will do much either. Personally, I wouldn't do it but you obviously know yourself better than I.

aquareef

Awards
I'm no expert but sten is supposed to be some harsh stuff. Can't believe you ran it for 8 weeks previously, most are limiting to 4 weeks max and at lower dosages. I'm not sure that stacking epi at 15 will do much either. Personally, I wouldn't do it but you obviously know yourself better than I.
I did a bit of research beforehand to check up, then tested it myself with little sides and recovered, so im assuming its g2g. The 15mg of epi for the first 4 weeks isnt so much for the dryness/strength gains as much as getting it in my system so that by the time i kick it up to 30mg it's in full swing by the first day. If my logic about the epi dosing is flawed, someone please let me know lol. Thanks for the comment though

Anyone else?