Lifts- (have not maxed in a long time)
Squat- 315x6
Bench- 225x5ish
Dead- 315x7-9
OHP-155x3

Cycle
Epi-30/40/40/40
Fura-0/0/300/300/300/300
(I have Formestane was thinking of adding 2 pumps a day during cycle?)
Cycle support sups and Vitamins. Also glucosamin how ever you spell it for joints

PCT
Clomid-50/50/25/25
Nolva-20/20/10/10
Have not decided on test booster but daa is on my mind, any other suggestions?
Also what about lean xtreme?
Maybe Erase for AI or i can save the Fermasurge but i have heard that is semi repressive

Also my reason for starting furaza week 2 is to run it solo after the epi to solidify gains. What do you think?
One thing i am worried about is hair loss. I originally was gonna run Epi and Stano but all that DHT scared me off because hair loss. I know furaza converts to some DHT if i am correct but not as much as stano. Any thoughts. I have tried to plan this out as well as possible but would love feedback. I am really just trying not to get completely shut down and to show some love to my liver haha. Also would like your guys views on where my lifts are at for my age/weight. Will do some 2-3 rep maxes on cycle

Thanks

pimppapa1977

Awards
Unfortunately I am not too sure .. Would like to know as well! Hope this gets answered for you soon.

Mystere3

Awards
Run epi longer, at least 5-6 weeks.

bomb

Awards
6 weeks epi
serm -> choose only one

id go for 6weeks epi / 6 week furaza (if its not too expensive)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also recommend to run Epi longer... 30/45/45/45/45/45

And Furaza at 300mg/day. Honestly, I'd run it for 2 months.

Pick either Nolva or Clomid, no need for both.

SUP3R PCT is a valid option to be a part of your PCT protocol. It has mucuna pruriens in it (prolactin), several natural test boosters and arimistane (aromatase inhibitor and cortisol blocker). No need to add in Lean Xtreme. 4/4/3/3/2/1 is how I'd run it. One bottle is enough.

No need to take Formeron on cycle. It'll only make your joints hurt because Epi and Furaza are both pretty dry compounds.

Nizoral (ketoconazol) shampoo helps with hair loss. It's cheap too. Wash your hair with it twice per week.

jallis11

Awards
I dont think ill get another bottle of Furaza the stuff is not cheap one should do it. Ill do Epi 30/40/40/40/40/40 because i have 10mg caps. And for the Furaza i can run it at 300mg for 4.2 weeks. Not willing to buy another bottle of Furaza, i know 4 weeks is short and kind of a waste but hey. Is starting it second week of Epi good. Ill also check out SUP3R PCT sounds good. For SERM ill go with which one would you guys suggest, i have both haha. From what i read i am leaning toward Clomid at 75/50/50/25

I'd also recommend to run Epi longer... 30/45/45/45/45/45

And Furaza at 300mg/day. Honestly, I'd run it for 2 months.

Pick either Nolva or Clomid, no need for both.

SUP3R PCT is a valid option to be a part of your PCT protocol. It has mucuna pruriens in it (prolactin), several natural test boosters and arimistane (aromatase inhibitor and cortisol blocker). No need to add in Lean Xtreme. 4/4/3/3/2/1 is how I'd run it. One bottle is enough.

No need to take Formeron on cycle. It'll only make your joints hurt because Epi and Furaza are both pretty dry compounds.

Nizoral (ketoconazol) shampoo helps with hair loss. It's cheap too. Wash your hair with it twice per week.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just use Nolva - you do not need two serms for this cycle. Furuza is better for a longer cycle at a lower dose than a short one at a higher dose;)
For PCT you can add in a test booster like DAA, Anabeta, etc but you do not need an AI during or after this cycle nor should you need prolactin control

jallis11

Awards
Thanks mw1. The reason i have furaza short is because 300mg seems to be the sweet spot. I could drop it to 150 and have it the whole 6 weeks of Epi

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mw1. The reason i have furaza short is because 300mg seems to be the sweet spot. I could drop it to 150 and have it the whole 6 weeks of Epi
I wouldn't go that low but maybe 200mgs;) Good luck with the cycle~ It should give you nice results

jallis11

Awards
75mg caps though :09: I will run at 225 for 5.8 weeks. Wish i could magically squeeze out a few more caps for 6 weeks even
I wouldn't go that low but maybe 200mgs;) Good luck with the cycle~ It should give you nice results

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
225mg sounds OK.

50/50/25/25 is good for Clomid.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol @ not trying to get shut down on cycle. Lemme know how that works out for ya ;)
It's going to happen, accept it, embrace it lol...ok....maybe not embrace it. But you better believe this stuff will shut you down.

bomb

Awards
after 6 weeks on hdrol 25/50/75/75/75/75
i did my first bloodwork - my test was around 0,27ng (normal range about 3-8 )

so - good luck on not getting shut down :p

jallis11

Awards
Yea im not doing 4 weeks. Going with Epi-30/40/40/40/40/40 Furaza-225/225/225/225/225/225

Also for PCT thinking about adding GnRH, any thoughts on this?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea im not doing 4 weeks. Going with Epi-30/40/40/40/40/40 Furaza-225/225/225/225/225/225

Also for PCT thinking about adding GnRH, any thoughts on this?
GnRH should only be used after long cycles in my opinion. It's not for beginners!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, that is what i thought. It seemed a little strong for this.
Yep, better go with Clomid at 50/50/25/25 or Nolva at 20/20/10/10.