Trenavar and CARBS?!?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar....someone on another forum told me to "go heavy on the carbs!" while on cycle.
Im running Dzine and stano with it, following my usual diet...low/med carb, high protein, veggies/fruits. The usual.

My goals are to get some strength and size, plus hopefully (and so far) stay cut with the Tren...

Anyone else heard that Trenavar is a carb hungry PH???
MANY THANKS!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar....someone on another forum told me to "go heavy on the carbs!" while on cycle. Im running Dzine and stano with it, following my usual diet...low/med carb, high protein, veggies/fruits. The usual. My goals are to get some strength and size, plus hopefully (and so far) stay cut with the Tren... Anyone else heard that Trenavar is a carb hungry PH??? MANY THANKS!
When people have lethargy on cycle, a lot of people (possibly broscientifically) recommend higher carbs. It's never done much for me to combat lethargy - a test base did, though.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
hahah, im sure it did!
Ive just heard, and ya, mostly broscience, that certain compounds are "carb hungry"...

I can see, if you load up on carbs...more energy, but also more fat...

But, at the same time, i can see certain compounds have more diet specific needs, to run at their full potential.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on how your body handles carbs. More carbs means more lethargy for me. And when I'm on keto (<50g carbs) I have tons of energy, even on cycle.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
hahah, im sure it did! Ive just heard, and ya, mostly broscience, that certain compounds are "carb hungry"... I can see, if you load up on carbs...more energy, but also more fat... But, at the same time, i can see certain compounds have more diet specific needs, to run at their full potential.
Haha well my "test base" was trestobol, which worked really well. I couldn't wait to get to the gym and ended up having to force myself to leave because I wanted to keep going lol. If you are truly concerned about lethargy, I'm not sure more carbs are the answer. I think that once your natural test gets suppressed, it's tough. But yeah, different people react differently to carbs.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Haha well my "test base" was trestobol, which worked really well. I couldn't wait to get to the gym and ended up having to force myself to leave because I wanted to keep going lol. If you are truly concerned about lethargy, I'm not sure more carbs are the answer. I think that once your natural test gets suppressed, it's tough. But yeah, different people react differently to carbs.
I def want to try out trest w/ my next run...as of right now, all i have is two bottles of Celtic Hdrol. (could run that at 75mg for 6 weeks), but for some reason, and i may be way off here, i would want to save trest for a stronger PH run...
Dunno, what do yall think of 2 bottles of Hdrol + 1 bottle Trest? And if thumbs up to try that out, what would be the best dosages for both???
ideas...mhauaahhaa!
^sorry, the dzine and tren have really kicked in hard lately...sleep is hit or miss...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I def want to try out trest w/ my next run...as of right now, all i have is two bottles of Celtic Hdrol. (could run that at 75mg for 6 weeks), but for some reason, and i may be way off here, i would want to save trest for a stronger PH run...
Dunno, what do yall think of 2 bottles of Hdrol + 1 bottle Trest? And if thumbs up to try that out, what would be the best dosages for both???
ideas...mhauaahhaa!
^sorry, the dzine and tren have really kicked in hard lately...sleep is hit or miss...
I would say that if you want extra gains then go with trest on the hdrol cycle. But it's def not needed for lethargy or libido on such a mild cycle. I personally would save an expensive compound like trest for a run like msten or for an epi cycle because of the synergy. If you got money to spend then def go for the trest with hdrol and make extra gains :)
I'd dose it at 50mg and go up as needed. However if money is a concern iv heard of 30mg showing ok results. I personally would run it 50-75

Mystere3

Awards
Personally I didn't think trest did much at 50. 80 seems legit though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestobol is amazing for that "don't want to leave the gym" feeling.

For the Trenavar, it's going to bring up your strength even on a caloric deficit. That's the magic of tren. It'll aid in fat loss and muscle accrual as well, obviously.

You really don't need to run it with high carbs... but without a test base you risk being lethargic either way, unless you're still on the trestobol.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Trestobol is amazing for that "don't want to leave the gym" feeling.

For the Trenavar, it's going to bring up your strength even on a caloric deficit. That's the magic of tren. It'll aid in fat loss and muscle accrual as well, obviously.

You really don't need to run it with high carbs... but without a test base you risk being lethargic either way, unless you're still on the trestobol.
^very true. The past few days, ive noticed nice well rounded gains, even though i haven't been eating more than 3k a day. And was really focusing on protein and a clean diet. But with this tren...even when i dont eat enough, somehow, it works even better.
Ive been keeping it at 45mg spread thru out the day. Keeping it that way.
Tempting to go higher, but decided since this is a stack, and seeing good results...no need for change!!!

btw, what was your dosage like with tren?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^very true. The past few days, ive noticed nice well rounded gains, even though i haven't been eating more than 3k a day. And was really focusing on protein and a clean diet. But with this tren...even when i dont eat enough, somehow, it works even better.
Ive been keeping it at 45mg spread thru out the day. Keeping it that way.
Tempting to go higher, but decided since this is a stack, and seeing good results...no need for change!!!

btw, what was your dosage like with tren?
I was using between 90 and 120mg per day. I went up to 150mg but only for a few days. That's a pretty hefty dose and definitely not needed... but trendione is one of those compounds where the higher you can run it, the better, and the sides won't increase too much unless you're really sensitive to 19-nors.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
If i had another bottle...id be tempted!
But this run is going great.

My buddy is on a similar run...but, i think is overboard.
Dzine, Trenavar, AND hdrol. eeesshhh
^tho, ive seen and heard worse. All low dosed, but too much for me.