Sore, puffy nipples and possible small lump

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

In the last week of my Methylclostebol cycle and developed very sore puffy nipples and a possible small lump behind my right nipple.

I have started taking nolva at 40mg for past 2 days to see if it will subside.

Any other recommendations?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro! kill that **** while it's fresh

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

Mystere3

Awards
This is why you should always have letro (and caber, in some cases) on hand. I typically run formestane and erase with any cycle just to be safe.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't get hold of letro in uk from
Normal supplier.

Caber???

Would formestane help now?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
"possible" small lump?

I cant speak for everyone, of course, but i do know that a large number, including myself, get puffy nips on a cycle. Sometimes they look puffy and plain f'd up!
Most times, after some PCT, things go back to normal...other times, you body can take awhile to balance out...to normalize.

So before you go guzzling and pinning strange chems into your body...make sure it really is a problem...and not just something that i described above.
Best of luck, either way mate!

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Subbed for my own knowledge. I also thought this doesn't aromatize and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor. I have learned that doesn't matter from my Halo experience, but how could a lump form with no affinity to bind?
Sorry if my word play isn't correct, still learning.

Mystere3

Awards
Anabolics downregulate SHBG, increasing free estrogen. Also, what little test that is present tends to be preferentially aromatized. That's why I tend to run an AI on any cycle, regardless of aromatization.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Anabolics downregulate SHBG, increasing free estrogen. Also, what little test that is present tends to be preferentially aromatized. That's why I tend to run an AI on any cycle, regardless of aromatization.
Got it, I'll have to read up on that. I am pretty sure I'll be following the same route. I have a couple bottles of formeron i picked up to run on any future cycles. Plus I have a decent stash of Letro and Ralox now etc Thanks bro

As for M.I.D, I'd follow Jason"s advice, make sure you are having true signs, a lump etc and handle it accordingly. Try and AI and if you notice the lump growing or truly is there, run the letro or ralox, or both.