Another Epi cycle but dont know what to stack with it...

S

swolequest

Awards
What's up everybody!?
I'm going to start an 8 week cycle of Havoc on the 15th. I bought some stano too enough to run 1200 mg 8 weeks but now I'm having second thoughts on running the stano because of hairloss. I've ran dermacrine before and liked it but I want to try something else. I've also stacked max LMG with havoc. I want something to keep me kinda dry, really. Something just for the lethargy after week 4. Dermacrine was good but i got blisters on my shoulders from it because sweat was getting trapped I'm assuming. I'm currently deployed in the Desert and I know that will happen again with Dermacrine. So..... what do you guys think? I'm leaning more towards just doing havoc alone than adding the Stano but I really want to stack something but I like my hair! FML

S

swolequest

Awards
Would lower dosage of stano be better as far as not losing hair? Like 600mg steady for 6 weeks.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Would lower dosage of stano be better as far as not losing hair? Like 600mg steady for 6 weeks.
It really depends. It didn't cause any shedding for me, it just made me irritable at a high dose. Everybody reacts slightly differently. If you are worried about hair loss, have experienced it, or have that genetic tendency, DHT-derived steroids should probably never be your first choice.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trendione if you want to stay dry.

Trest if you want to feel good and blow up.

Check the link in my sig for affordable clones.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There is a guy running Stano at 600mg and DMZ with good results right now on AM. TBH I have been contemplating grabbing some and running it at that dose with epi here in a couple of months.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenavar hands down. If you're stacking, make sure you keep an eye on BP/HR and take care of yourself. CEL Cycle Assist always does the trick for me.