SASQUATCH DNA LOG - BULK

lilty1018

Awards
Well i was planning on doing a recomp but decided since i have a girlfriend, **** the abs, get SOME ****IN MASS!!!!!!
Starting Stats
Weight: 208
Height: 5 7'
Bodyfat: around 17% (roughly)

Main lifts:
Squat: 405x5 (havent maxed lately)
Bench: 315x3
Deadlift: 315x10 weakass dead lift i know :(

Sasquatch contains:
18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol – 25mg Rapid increase in strength and size, increased protein synthesis, Joint Lubrication and ease of movement.

17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - 20mg Great for a bulk Somewhat wet gains, great increase in strength, Sides: chance of gyno since it can cause high amounts of estrogen.

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one – 25mg Lean gains does not convert to estrogen, dry gains,

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17b-dimethyl 5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 20mg identical to superdrol but two of the superdrol molecules are attached to each other, the acid in the stomach will separate the two molecules prior to absorption. Sides: Can raise liver values, on the plus side it has no estrogen type sides.

6-Bromoandrostenedione - 25mg A powerful Anti Estrogen works great here because of the high estrogen levels from M1,4ADD.

And some liver protection, laxogen and carbopol.

For PCT im doing
Nolva (liquid research chem): 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3G
Formeron 2 pumps eod (also on hand during cycle)
(would this suffice or should i up the nolva dosage?)

Eating roughly 4-5K calories a day, somewhat clean

I'm on day two and ive noticed a sense of well being and maybe some aggression (probably placebo). Planning on getting my ****ing WHEELS(LEGS) BIG AS ****!!!!!! haha well stay tuned guys!!! Tomorrow is gonna be arm day!!! Will try and post pictures, maybe even some lifting videos if i have the time.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If this is your first cycle lol at your stupidity. If its not then good luck. DNA is from xcel right? I hate them lol they make the dumbest sh!t. DNA makes sust 250 also right? A combo of 4 oral steroids....lets play who can get the fastest liver transplant :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I'm over fat, and want to run a stupid product,

Sasquatch contains:
18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol –
25mg
18 methyl nor testosterone
( 99% chance its just max lmg )

17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - aka
M14add
20mg

2-cyano-17a-methyl-dht
aka cynostane- 25mg

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17b-dimethyl dht azine -aka
Dimethazine- 20mg

6-Bromoandrostenedione - am ai
Fixed for ease

Mystere3

Awards
I hope you weren't planning to take more than one a day...that's not quite as terrible as the other one with 80 mg epi.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I hope you weren't planning to take more than one a day...that's not quite as terrible as the other one with 80 mg epi.
I'm really getting sick of all these "stacks" though.
And honestly I have no prob with 80mg of epi (I wouldn't go that high though). I do have a prob with the other 5 compounds dosed incorrectly.

Mystere3

Awards
The best of the stacks are the n t b m ones, tbh, albeit expensive. That oxandrovar one is 25 mechabol, 20 trenavar, 100 hexadrone, 20 epi. 2 caps a day is sorta legit.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The best of the stacks are the n t b m ones, tbh, albeit expensive. That oxandrovar one is 25 mechabol, 20 trenavar, 100 hexadrone, 20 epi. 2 caps a day is sorta legit.
I mean the stupid stacks lol like the ones xcel and DNA make. Some stacks are good, like epi tren. Or msten and dmz, or the one you just said sounds pretty beast.

Mystere3

Awards
I mean the stupid stacks lol like the ones xcel and DNA make. Some stacks are good, like epi tren. Or msten and dmz, or the one you just said sounds pretty beast.
The only sorta decent xcel stack is reaper.

40 epi, 100 furaza, 25 tren. Not great but not awful. At 80/200/50 it's decent IMO.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The only sorta decent xcel stack is reaper.

40 epi, 100 furaza, 25 tren. Not great but not awful. At 80/200/50 it's decent IMO.
The only way if run it is at one cap a day. With extra furaza, and extra tren. And maybe an extra 10mg epi. It's just more expensive than buying it ad dosing it correctly ya know?

Mystere3

Awards
I like high dose epi so if I ran it I'd dose it like that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need ta build muscle.... :facepalm:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are completely missing the point of stacking.

And it isn't to stick as much chit into a pill as you can.

Synergy n e one?

lilty1018

Awards
I'm really getting sick of all these "stacks" though.
And honestly I have no prob with 80mg of epi (I wouldn't go that high though). I do have a prob with the other 5 compounds dosed incorrectly.
i understand that it is a stupid stack lol, i just said **** the bull****.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You guys are completely missing the point of stacking.

And it isn't to stick as much chit into a pill as you can.

Synergy n e one?
No, actually that WAS my point. I agree

jaso

Awards
So sasquatch would not be ideal for a first pH ? Tell me then what kinda pH would you suggest to run for size and strength

stann123

stann123

Awards
So sasquatch would not be ideal for a first pH ? Tell me then what kinda pH would you suggest to run for size and strength
Google, your question has been answered thousands of times.