Hgh or anavar

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
26 years old considering either a hgh cycle or anavar cycle - have people giving me pros and cons for either but wanted to see if anyone has any advice?

Mystere3

Awards
Cycle history? Stats? Kind of a random comparison.

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
Cycle history? Stats? Kind of a random comparison.
First cycle, I know this is a random comparison - stats 6ft 78kg typically a hard gainer 10% bf been lifting for around 5 years

Anything else you need to know?

rphash49

Awards
First cycle, I know this is a random comparison - stats 6ft 78kg typically a hard gainer 10% bf been lifting for around 5 years

Anything else you need to know?
I have not used either compound but I do want to say I believe the "hard gainer" thing is a myth.

I once thought I was a hard gainer till I learned how to eat right. 2¢

Mystere3

Awards
Well you certainly shouldn't run growth. Anavar wouldn't be a bad choice, but it's a pretty expensive one; run at least 60 mg for 6-8 weeks. Def have a serm for pct.

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
I have not used either compound but I do want to say I believe the "hard gainer" thing is a myth. I once thought I was a hard gainer till I learned how to eat right. 2¢
I eat right constantly tracking macros and eating regularly I've come far from where I started but have no reached a point where I need to take it to the next level

Mystere3

Awards
Personally I would run something like hdrol or dmz before anavar as IMO it's a better compound for performance enhancement, a finisher, or recomp agent rather than for mass.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what are you trying to do lol?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
You're 6 ft 170 lbs and you've been lifting for 5 years? Something doesn't seem right...

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I'd go with a low dose test, deca, dbol stack. 250mg sustanon/wk, 100mg deca/wk, 20mg dbol/day. Great stack for size and strength with very safe dosages.

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
You're 6 ft 170 lbs and you've been lifting for 5 years? Something doesn't seem right...
When I started I was around 8st lifting for 5 years but properly and eating right for the last 3

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Lol great starter stack.
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious? It's extremely low dose and very safe. Response will be incredible as your first cycle gives the best response due to virgin receptors. I'm not very familiar with the prohormones mentioned but my experience with prohormones was that the ones I ran were much more toxic than the stack
I mentioned. I tried hdrol, sdrol, and pheraplex. They put the scare in me due to increased blood pressure and extreme rage!

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
what are you trying to do lol?
I was just about to ask that. What anabolic agent you will use depends largely on your goals. Anavar as a standalone is mostly a ''finisher'' it won´t add to your cake but put whipped cream and a cherry on it. You look pretty ripped already so Anavar won´t put much mass on your frame.

I personally love anavar I have taken it once in the USA along with other AAs - my last cycle was in 2008, when I returned to Brazil after 10 years in orlando. I have also taken it here as a standalone. anavar is cheaper and easier down here, its manufactured in pharmacies with a doctors prescription, which means you get the whole deal - medial care along the cycle. Blood work, Dexa scan etc. I do have blood work results (total test and free test) before and after.the anavar cycle. From experience it is not so harsh in the HPTA system at 40mg day for 6-7 weeks.

Mystere3

Awards
Hdrol is more toxic than dbol? Lol

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious? It's extremely low dose and very safe. Response will be incredible as your first cycle gives the best response due to virgin receptors. I'm not very familiar with the prohormones mentioned but my experience with prohormones was that the ones I ran were much more toxic than the stack
I mentioned. I tried hdrol, sdrol, and pheraplex. They put the scare in me due to increased blood pressure and extreme rage!