Advice for friend (no really) about stretching out a cycle

pgno23

Awards
Hey guys,

So I am doing some research for a friend and wanted to run some stuff past you guys. I don't have all his exact stats but he is 27, shorter about 5'9", and a little under 200. Again this is just a close guess (other than age). He came to me for some advice since I see to be the only one he knows that has done good researched this stuff.

(Side rant: it rediculous because I'm only 20 and have never touched the stuff, just real interested in the actual facts and science behind them instead of the media hype, and it seems like so many just start shooting up having no idea whats going on. Hopefully I'll look real good someday cause I'm waiting and learning :) :side rant - over)

Sorry this post is running going to be long, just want to get needed info out there. So he is running a cycle of test e 250 at 1ml pin, twice per week for 10 weeks. Has Liquidex running at .5 EOD and is running clen on the last 5 weeks of the cycle. Plans on running a natty test booster with clomid at 50/50/40/35 through PCT for 4 weeks. He has run 3 cycles before (all test e cycles) and has responded pretty well to all of them. First cycle was test e with no support and no pct. 2nd cycle the PCT was a natty test booster. (must be a great responder to not be completely messed up, idk how he did it haha) Third cycle he had a SERM and ran HCG for 6 weeks i think he said on cycle. Seems like the only downfall that happened was a lower test level than normal, but still enough to keep decent mass while off cycle and some bloat/fat gain, I imagine from the increased estrogen. Has gainned some fat he had trouble getting rid of hence the decision to use the clen. His question was should he stretch this cycle out for 20 weeks, or how risky would it be. My initial though was just don't because of the lack of knowledge, as well as me being the advice guy (I admit I have lots to learn). But if he is hell bent on going 20 weeks, from what I've seen would it be best to run HCG for the second half of the cycle and extend the PCT to 6 weeks on SERM tapering down after the 4th week? This was my initial though and found some advising the same thing on the forums. Would the clen usage come into play even though its not the same as another steroid ie. anavar? Now he does not like to go online for research chems and if he was not able to get HCG or extra Clomid, what risk would there be? I assume not recovering from shutdown before the end of PCT and all that entails. If there is any more info I need to give to get a sound answer let me know. Thanks guys

Mystere3

Awards
How much time is he putting between these cycles? The bigger risk would be permanent shutdown if you're running lots of cycles without adequate pct/support.

pgno23

Awards
How much time is he putting between these cycles? The bigger risk would be permanent shutdown if you're running lots of cycles without adequate pct/support.
He's been puting 6 months between cycles. He is still on week 7 of this current cycle and is thinking of stretching it to 20 weeks before coming off

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cliff notes?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry don't really do much posting here. Just trying to help someone out
The problem is your question's buried smack in the middle of the third paragraph down... a long winding post.

Your question: "His question was should he stretch this cycle out for 20 weeks, or how risky would it be.

"He's going to be completely shutdown either way. 20 weeks won't be much different than 10, but he'll probably see a lot of gains from week 10 to 20 that he wouldn't' otherwise.

pgno23

Awards
The problem is your question's buried smack in the middle of the third paragraph down... a long winding post.
Yes I admit it is not formatted well, hence me saying sorry in my previous post. Just wanted to address the issue and keep the thread abot the questions instead of becoming too side tracked over my error.

"He's going to be completely shutdown either way. 20 weeks won't be much different than 10, but he'll probably see a lot of gains from week 10 to 20 that he wouldn't' otherwise.
Thanks. Now if it would take him a while to get HCG would it be effective for recovery time if he started taking after he has reached shutdown or would it be required to start earlier?
Also will the clen be a factor at all with recivery? I don't beleive so since I have not seen anything on it being hormonal. Probably a dumb question but I am not well read on clen.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. Now if it would take him a while to get HCG would it be effective for recovery time if he started taking after he has reached shutdown or would it be required to start earlier?
Also will the clen be a factor at all with recivery? I don't beleive so since I have not seen anything on it being hormonal. Probably a dumb question but I am not well read on clen.
Clen won't affect recovery one way or another. Some people say it works well in PCT, others won't run it in PCT. All up to the user.

He should run HCG the last 2 weeks of his cycle. Don't run any HCG during PCT.