Need some advice on estrogen block!

Willy46

Awards
I recently purchased TNT 350. A tren and test stack and was wondering if I should be taking an on cycle estrogen block? I am worried about gyno and have seen some side effects in the past. How do I prevent this? What do I take?

Willy46

Awards
Formeron will help with this? This is all I need to take on cycle?

Thatguy0101

Awards
Nolvaldex (tamoxifen) for estrogen blocking. Or clomid.

Willy46

Awards
What about estrodetox? Have you heard of this?

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
What about estrodetox? Have you heard of this?
I haven't, I would either say Formeron or Arimistane. I'm sure others will chime in, those are just my recommendations. I've heard nothing but great things about Formeron...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I haven't, I would either say Formeron or Arimistane. I'm sure others will chime in, those are just my recommendations. I've heard nothing but great things about Formeron...
I second this

Willy46

Awards
I will definitely look into those. I want to know what this estrodetox is about if anyone knows?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd recommend 0.5mg arimidex eod. This is good protocol on test. What's the dose? How many times you pinning a week? Formeron works to, but have letro on hand.

Willy46

Awards
When would someone use letrozole? Only if you start to see signs of side effects?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When would someone use letrozole? Only if you start to see signs of side effects?
When you have gyno. It works best. Use it at first signs IMO. The strongest AI. Will make your libido horrible tho. Some bb use it to dry out before a show. If you don't have gyno I wouldn't use it tho

srblan

Awards
  • Established
When you have gyno. It works best. Use it at first signs IMO. The strongest AI. Will make your libido horrible tho. Some bb use it to dry out before a show. If you don't have gyno I wouldn't use it tho
It makes my joints hurt terribly too. I think I reinjured a knee that had been fine for years by taking letro within a few days of when I worked my legs. While I agree it is very strong, it almost completely kills your estrogen levels, which can be damaging to a lot of things like your lipid profile, not just libido and synovial fluid.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I can vouch for the joint issues, I'm using it now and nervous to hurt my hamstring again doing legs. Or anything for that matter, haven't been going to heavy at all.