Best Pro Hormone For Recomp

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is the best prohormone for a recomp right before I start a cut? I just finished my first bulk and want to add a little more size but not much body fat or possibly lose body fat while doing so to start my cut off. I was thinking of trying Trenavar or Tren Stane but haven't been able to find much about it, is there something better for what I am wanting? I don't want much sides and I would enjoy something that gave me a little aggression. Also, I would like to use one with the smallest chance of gyno too. This will be my first cycle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For Tren or for Epi?

There should always be a PCT regardless.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would do the tren stane honestly. If you have somthing to control prolactin and a solid pct consisting of nolva 20/20/10/10. I normally recommend epi as a first cycle but tren is low dosed in tren stane and you could run it 40/40/40/40/40/40. YOud get the aggression you want I'll prob take some criticism for not rec epi or hdrol but 40 mg won't kill you as long as you take proper precautions.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would feel safer not using multiple compounds on the first run. He has never tried either solo to know how its handled.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I decide to do either one by themselves, which would work better for what I am wanting, and how much worse are sides on Trenavar? And would Nolva be right for Post Cycle Therapy? I read one of them does more harm than good with Trenavar. I thought 90 was the starting point for it as well, and what is the best thing to control Prolactin?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds like you have a lot of research to do brother.

I still suggest Epi over Tren for your first cycle. Tren is much harsher. Epi will give great results assuming proper diet/training.

Nolva would be fine for Epi.

If you are set on Tren maybe others will chime in for you

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, from an objective standpoint, Trenbolone is about as good as it gets for effectiveness. You didnt ask which is better overall or which is worth the sides. You just asked which does it best.

I speculate the DMZ at moderate doses might also be an excellent option.

If u can deal with the low libido/ED, high blood pressure, night sweats and crappy cholesterol levels...sure, Tren or anything the mimics it is a go. Otherwise, DMZ, Epi or Hdrol should do. Pretty much any dry methyl will do.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read a few things saying the sides aren't as bad as they are made out to be on Trenavar, so I was just trying to see more input on it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read a few things saying the sides aren't as bad as they are made out to be on Trenavar, so I was just trying to see more input on it.
Everyone is different with sides.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also recommend to go with Epi. Plenty of good clones out there :) 2 bottles of 90x10mg or 1 bottle of 120x15mg is what you need.

B

bomb

Awards
still havent found my ultimate cutting stack :((

i need something to stack with 8 weeks hdrol or 8 weeks epi ...
tren/furuza/11keto/trest there is too much lol

it would be my second cycle btw

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
still havent found my ultimate cutting stack :((

i need something to stack with 8 weeks hdrol or 8 weeks epi ...
tren/furuza/11keto/trest there is too much lol

it would be my second cycle btw
Tren/furuza IMO. They'd both be great on a cut/recomp.

B

bomb

Awards
i would prefer to have a base like hdrol or at least epi.

tren scares me a bit considering libido loss , prolactin gyno , lethargy ( I experienced slight lethargy in week 6 hdrol at 75mg)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

tren scares me a bit considering libido loss , prolactin gyno , lethargy ( I experienced slight lethargy in week 6 hdrol at 75mg)
Well yeah of course. Stack either tren/furaza with epi. That's be a good cutting stack. If your scared of sides you could run it at 60/60/60/60/60/60. With epi 40/40/40/40/40/50 Orrrrr I just picked up 4 bottles of ironflex trenstane. Which has 10mg of tren an 10mg of epi, so I'm low dosing tren (about 40-60mg Ed) but it should help. Just run something for prolactin and use a serm in pct. or furaza 300/300/300/300/300/300 but that's to expensive for me.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lethargy isnt bad if at all on non-methyls. Nit shrinkage and libido usually is on the Nor's though.

Prolactin gyno is a myth. A misunderstanding. Control estrogen and it is impossible for prolactin to give u gyno issues.

Elevated prolactin CAN disturb sleep patterns pretty dramatically though and kill sex drivel. Inhibit-P does a decent job in keeping prolactin low if that is ur concern.

Pretty much anything that releases dopamine or upregulates its production will do the trick.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I probably will go with Epistane since I don't want to try two new things at once. Does anyone have a suggestion on calories for a recomp? Slightly over or below maintenance?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would really like to add muscle mass and lose body fat with the cycle I choose to do.

B

bomb

Awards
luckily i saved some 6 bromo from my last cycle . would that be enough for estro/prolactine control or would arimacare be better ?

so basically id do hdrol ( because they have hella on sale in the uk ;D ) 8 weeks and tren 6-8 (??) weeks.

pct serm for sure

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably will go with Epistane since I don't want to try two new things at once. Does anyone have a suggestion on calories for a recomp? Slightly over or below maintenance?
Start at ur maintenance level. To have a recomp, you'll have the eat in a fashion that channels more nutrients to the muscle while utilizing fat for energy to build said muscles.

Train fasted with only BCAA's and do fairly long bouts of cardio either post weight training or in a fasted state.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im from austria , i can only order from uk and yes these products are available legally i guess hehe
Then just get Test-E and Mast-E and be done with it. These orals are harsher on ur liver and especially on cholesterol profiles. The original AAS is considerably healthier.

The only reason we (Americans) use Epi and Trendione is because the good AAS stuff is banned from any use outside a prescription. Basically, our laws are hypocritical and bass ackwards.

B

bomb

Awards
Then just get Test-E and Mast-E and be done with it. These orals are harsher on ur liver and especially on cholesterol profiles. The original AAS is considerably healthier.

The only reason we (Americans) use Epi and Trendione is because the good AAS stuff is banned from any use outside a prescription. Basically, our laws are hypocritical and bass ackwards.
no
sorry i do not have access to injectables but hdrol was not that harsh on my liver and i was 10 (!) weeks on (problems with tamox retailer - tapered off of course 7weeks 75mg + 3 unplanned weeks with 50/25/25 )
liver values only slightly elevated - nothing to
worry about!!

do you know the difference betweem arimistane (AR1MACARE PRO) and formestane (formeron)
i think ill just go
with epi / trest

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no
sorry i do not have access to injectables but hdrol was not that harsh on my liver and i was 10 (!) weeks on (problems with tamox retailer - tapered off of course 7weeks 75mg + 3 unplanned weeks with 50/25/25 )
liver values only slightly elevated - nothing to
worry about!!

do you know the difference betweem arimistane (AR1MACARE PRO) and formestane (formeron)
i think ill just go
with epi / trest
I dont know about AR1MACARE. Just Form.

M

muzza12

Awards
I ran tren and stano libido was great unlill pct (nolva) then it droped off untill the end of pct then came back. No sides with gyno or prolactin. Epi will be a good recomp still with a good diet.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what I have found so far I was thinking of doing Epistane at 30/30/45/45/45/45 with maybe Stano at 800/800/800/800/1000/1000. I am not sure yet but if I can find it I was going to do Nolvaldex at 40/20/20/10. For during the cycle I was going to use Arimacare Pro at 4/4/4/4/4/4 and after the cycle Super PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1. I will not order anything until I get Nolvaldex and I am not one hundred percent sure on the Stano yet. Would I need to add anything to during or after the cycle or does that cover everything? Would I need a Testosterone base during or after? I was going to use Erase for after the cycle but decided to use Super PCT instead.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have found so far I was thinking of doing Epistane at 30/30/45/45/45/45 with maybe Stano at 800/800/800/800/1000/1000. I am not sure yet but if I can find it I was going to do Nolvaldex at 40/20/20/10. For during the cycle I was going to use Arimacare Pro at 4/4/4/4/4/4 and after the cycle Super PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1. I will not order anything until I get Nolvaldex and I am not one hundred percent sure on the Stano yet. Would I need to add anything to during or after the cycle or does that cover everything? Would I need a Testosterone base during or after? I was going to use Erase for after the cycle but decided to use Super PCT instead.
Only thing I'd tweak is Nolva... 20/20/10/10 is enough.

No need for test base because Stano works like a "test base".

You're good to go!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read that Epistane and Stano aren't good to take together because it is too much DHT? I have also seen really good things about Trestolone but am not sure if it would easily replace the Stano in the cycle I was planning. Would I need a better Aromatase Inhibitor if I decided to do that?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that Epistane and Stano aren't good to take together because it is too much DHT? I have also seen really good things about Trestolone but am not sure if it would easily replace the Stano in the cycle I was planning. Would I need a better Aromatase Inhibitor if I decided to do that?
Epi and Stano together are just fine.

Of course Trest would give more gains and do better job combatting lethargy and libido loss.

I always recommend to have a good AI on hand just in case. For example Formeron. If you don't need it, you could save it for your next cycle.

C

chrys

Awards
Hello bro! Very interesting old thread. I am thinking of doing a similar epi cycle beginning next year with same target (recomp). Did you make your circle finally? Have you logged it? It would be great if you could share some of your experience. A final question, did you use any AI for E2 rebound? Thanks!!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hello bro! Very interesting old thread. I am thinking of doing a similar epi cycle beginning next year with same target (recomp). Did you make your circle finally? Have you logged it? It would be great if you could share some of your experience. A final question, did you use any AI for E2 rebound? Thanks!!
If you're planning on running epistane it would be a good choice to have some aromasin on hand

C

chrys

Awards
I have nolva for pct. Should it do the same job? or aromasin must be used on top of nolva?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have nolva for pct. Should it do the same job? or aromasin must be used on top of nolva?
You wont need to use the aromasin unless you start getting rebound. If you want, you could run the aromasin past the serm

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
From my experience it's best to start the AI 1 week before your SERM ends and run it for another week then tapering down E3D for the 3rd week.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
From my experience it's best to start the AI 1 week before your SERM ends and run it for another week then tapering down E3D for the 3rd week.
I ran my ai starting from the third week and ran two weeks past the serm, but my **** was either bunk or underdosed so avoid bluesky, idgaf if that was against rules...selling bunk pct products is ****ed up

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol strong 8 month bump

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
What is the best prohormone for a recomp right before I start a cut? I just finished my first bulk and want to add a little more size but not much body fat or possibly lose body fat while doing so to start my cut off. I was thinking of trying Trenavar or Tren Stane but haven't been able to find much about it, is there something better for what I am wanting? I don't want much sides and I would enjoy something that gave me a little aggression. Also, I would like to use one with the smallest chance of gyno too. This will be my first cycle.
Epiandro/1dhea/Radar1ne

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why is one of my first threads still being posted in ?