combining deca and testprop

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickmagnet869

Awards
in April, I'll be starting a cycle of deca (300mg/mL at 1mL per week) and test prop (100mg/mL at 3mL per week), both in 10mL vials, and since the propionate will only last 3 weeks at its reccommended dosage, should I take it near the beginning, middle, or end of the 10-week deca cycle? OR should I split the prop up into 2mL per week instead of 3mL so it lasts 5 weeks? Main concern is keeping my sexual drive and balls at a normal or elevated level. I know that Cyp200 or Enan250 would have been a better choice for the test, but I ended up with Prop100, so work with me on that. I also know that each stack is based on test. I've had experience with several cycles, researched my ass off, and have mastered nutrition, so please leave that out of the advice. Thanks.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to wait until you have enough gear. 300mg a week of deca is not enough for a deca based cycle. And not to flame but if you had done enough research you would know the answers to your question. I would hold off for a bit here. for a deca based cycle you would need to start at around 400mg. That isn't enough prop to do anything really except get you going at the end. If your really going to do this then I would run it 100mg eod for the two weeks before your PCT. In all reality I would get more deca to start then def more test or proviron. If you will not wait the do yourself a favor and get some cattle pellets and make a trandermal test to go with it.

chickmagnet869

Awards
Yeah thanks for the suggestion and not flaming - I get a lot of those since I run my cycles with lower dosages than most guys. It's just how my body works though - like different peoples' bodies react different to different esters. I've read at least 5 steroid profiles or every anabolic I've considered using, but when you can't afford the reccommended cycles or get your hands on something, you have to modify the cycle, and I never see any info about those. I figure the best way to find out is from people with experience, but most of them end up flaming because they triple reccommended dosages, look like Roman statues, and have no life outside the gym. For deca, I heard you're supposed to double your body weight and take than many mg's a week and since I weigh 160 and have never taken it, I think 300 mg/mL would be sufficient. On previous cycles, never taken less than 500mg/mL a week in test, I just got a kickass price on this stuff and with car payments and everything else, I can't afford anything else to add to the cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanks for the suggestion and not flaming - I get a lot of those since I run my cycles with lower dosages than most guys. It's just how my body works though - like different peoples' bodies react different to different esters. I've read at least 5 steroid profiles or every anabolic I've considered using, but when you can't afford the reccommended cycles or get your hands on something, you have to modify the cycle, and I never see any info about those. I figure the best way to find out is from people with experience, but most of them end up flaming because they triple reccommended dosages, look like Roman statues, and have no life outside the gym. For deca, I heard you're supposed to double your body weight and take than many mg's a week and since I weigh 160 and have never taken it, I think 300 mg/mL would be sufficient. On previous cycles, never taken less than 500mg/mL a week in test, I just got a kickass price on this stuff and with car payments and everything else, I can't afford anything else to add to the cycle.
first i don't mean to flame, but when you can't afford to run a proper cycle, just don't run the cycle period

secondly if you are only 160 AND have run cycle's priorly, something is going very wrong ... you really need to examine your diet and training ... you should be able to grow a lot more naturally before resorting to gear

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
can't aford test? try http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15046

ok, 300mg a week isn't bad for 160 but why are you 160? unless your very short (nothing wrong with that don't get me wrong) you really should look at other options first. I would listen to glen here. as for not having a life outside the gym that is a dumb ass statement. Most people that know what there doing don't spead that much time in the gym. 10 to 15 hours a week is probablely all that is needed for most people, any more and your going into overtraining. Thats less then HALF of what the avrage american spends watching TV. So who is it that doesn't have a life?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i didn't even notice that comment about not having a life and i very much take offense to that

i spend 4-5 hours a WEEK in the gym no more than that add in 5 hours of cardio a week while i'm cutting and that's still only 10 hours spread out over 7 days ... far far less than many people spend watching TV or playing video games

there is no reason you can't have an excellent life and maintain and improve a physique .. if you think you need to live in the gym to get big that may explain why you are 160....

chickmagnet869

Awards
whoa now, i believe i said "most of them" which doesn't neccessarily include you, so don't take offense unless you're used to hearing that suggestion from others. Being experienced AAS users, you should know the biology of them and the fact that genetics play a big role on the limits of how big someone can get - AAS or not. I spend 12 hours in the gym every week, which isn't much different than most of you. I was referring to guys that have no long-term goal besides getting huge and it's all they ever talk about. AAS aren;t neccessarily the most healthy thing to put in your body, so its my personal choice to take lower dosages and see lesser results, but I'm happy with the way I look and that's all that matters - I'm not trying to impress everyone. I don't know any other 160-pounders who can bench over 300, so don't flame me for my weight. I don't WANT to be over 170 because I'm not a hardcore AAS user. For the record, I'm 5'8" and the ideal weight for my height is actually less than what I weigh, AND I have 14% body fat, so take that into consideration. When people meet me, they think I'm naturally big and spend a lot of time in the gym - I don't want people saying "damn that kid must be taking steroids like crazy". Plus I have other things to spend money on like car payments, a girlfriend, beer, vacations, and nice dinners, and from what I understand, when the hardcore users start taking advanced cycles of AAS, they can be VERY expensive. Try not to flame as much - it's all a matter of personal preference.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
gear certainly is not cheap. Neither are all the ancilliaries needed.

My advice is to stay away from the juice altogether if price is that big of a deal. Maybe Superdrol if you have any.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
check your priorities. if you don't have the desire to look like "one of those roman statues" as you so elequently put it, than you don't need gear to achieve your goal. hell, you could do about anything you wanted natural but it'd take time. if "beer, vacations, and nice dinners" are your priorites, chances are anabolic's aren't going to help in your quest for a better physique. and 5-8' 160 with 14% lbs really isn't very big, or ripped. you could push 180 with lower bodyfat and still not bring attention to yourself in public. I'm 6-3 226 at around 8% bf right now, and i'm nothing to stare at.

all in all, stick to protein, creatine and you'll thank yourself later.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Hell Im 5'7 175 at 10% bf and I almost never get any comments unless U take my shirt off ;-)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
look man, no offense but a) 160 at 5'8 is NEVER big b) 14% is not lean if that's what you were implying by that and c) if your goals aren't to get above 170 ... why the hell are you putting your body through the stresses of AAS??? you don't need that ... just eat a lot more, traing properly, and get enough rest

chickmagnet869

Awards
dammit, you don't understand my body. I've read plenty of bodybuilding books including the one Arnold wrote, which basically says eat a lot and live at the gym. I've taken double the reccommended dose of protein and creatine at the same time while working out 6 days a week and eating likea horse. By the way, I only ate food high in protein like egg whites, tuna, grilled chicken, fish, steak, and stuff like that. It was damn expensive and only added 5 pounds over 2 months. Why waste my money and bust my ass, when I could pay a lesser amount and triple results? I'm satisfied with how I look now, so I'm only doing 2 more cycles and being finished. It's too risky (which is one of the reasons it's illegal), so why take the risk? By the way, I did a research paper on Why AAS should be legalized if anyone wants a copy - I got an A on it. By the way, thanks Skye, you're the only one that really gave me advice. Every time I try to ask a simple question, my methods get flamed and I get disrespected. I guess I'll ask some dealers or find a new message board.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
by the way just so you know ... a LOT of **** in Arnold's book is wrong because he's a genetic freak and most, including you, aren't so you can't train like him ... you wonder why you didn't gorw you're diet SUCKED you can't eat food that's ONLY high in protein you NEED carbs to grow ... instead of blaming us for not helping you why don't you READ THE ADVICE YOU WERE GIVEN and try to learn before you talk about some paper you wrote in either high school college and got an A on (since i'm sure the professor was probably Dan Duchaine or some other steriod guru)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Man. I swear, sometimes the kids get uppity :D

Point 1. Gear is cheap, your source just isn't any good :lol:

Point 2. You obviously don't have the diet and training thing nailed yet, just from your results, unless you've got the worst genetics in history (which I doubt).

Point 3. Paragraphs are your friend :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
12 hours a WEEK?????????

I don't spend that much in an entire month. Come to think of it that is about what I spend in TWO months :think: .

5' 8" 165lbs benching over 300lbs I GOTTA raise the BS flag on this one unless it isn't a clean bench.

Post a video CLEARLY showing your weight and you benching over 300 CLEAN meaning no bouncing and no help from the spotter and I will Pay Pal you $20 towards your bodybuilding program. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
dammit, you don't understand my body. I've read plenty of bodybuilding books including the one Arnold wrote, which basically says eat a lot and live at the gym. I've taken double the reccommended dose of protein and creatine at the same time while working out 6 days a week and eating likea horse. By the way, I only ate food high in protein like egg whites, tuna, grilled chicken, fish, steak, and stuff like that. It was damn expensive and only added 5 pounds over 2 months. Why waste my money and bust my ass, when I could pay a lesser amount and triple results? I'm satisfied with how I look now, so I'm only doing 2 more cycles and being finished. It's too risky (which is one of the reasons it's illegal), so why take the risk? By the way, I did a research paper on Why AAS should be legalized if anyone wants a copy - I got an A on it. By the way, thanks Skye, you're the only one that really gave me advice. Every time I try to ask a simple question, my methods get flamed and I get disrespected. I guess I'll ask some dealers or find a new message board.
Using Eggs, protein powder from All the Whey, tuna, oatmeal and peanut butter you can easily get all you need for about $5 a day. That is with over 350 grams of protein and over 4000 calories.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
12 hours a WEEK?????????

I don't spend that much in an entire month. Come to think of it that is about what I spend in TWO months :think: .

5' 8" 165lbs benching over 300lbs I GOTTA raise the BS flag on this one unless it isn't a clean bench.

Post a video CLEARLY showing your weight and you benching over 300 CLEAN meaning no bouncing and no help from the spotter and I will Pay Pal you $20 towards your bodybuilding program. :thumbsup:
ha ha 50 dollars from my side :).
and yeah wtf 12 hrs a week? i spend 3-4 days a week in the gym , max of 45 mins to 1 hr per workout, if u want to count cardio, add another 2-3 hrs per week to that. thats how much? 6-7 hrs a week maximum !
honestly 165 lbs, at that height is very less, especially at 14 % bf which is again very high... something's wrong somewhere my friend.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
can you say moon......m...o...o...n :hammer:

chickmagnet869

Awards
i don't have a digital videocamera, but i do have a camera and i can get my weight on a scale and takea pic of me holding the weight near my chest, halfway, and all the way up, if you don't believe me. I also have before and after bodyshots if you want them e-mailed to you. i can even scan my license if you don't think it's me. By the way, I'm 160 now.

Tad50

Awards
Just so you know tough guy....5 lbs. in 2 months is considered a good gain....at that rate, assuming you keep changing your workouts regularly to keep your body guessing so you don't plateau, you could gain 30 lbs. in 1 year.....theoretically that is. So do me a favor....tough guy....don't go around yappin your mouth sayin that a 5 lb gain in 8 weeks NATURALLY is not that great....because it is....you'll be giving youngsters the wrong idea on what's considered good gains.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Just to drop the bomb on you guys and let you know just what is possible... one of the guys I train with has hit a 511 bench in contest at a bodyweight of ~180lbs. He's done some training lifts that are over 600lbs to boards, and everyone in the training group is rooting for him, since he is probably maybe 50lbs away from the world record in his weight class.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...with this kid's diet and spending 12 hours A WEEK in the gym .. something tells me he's not hitting any world records..

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
...with this kid's diet and spending 12 hours A WEEK in the gym .. something tells me he's not hitting any world records..
:icon_lol:

No argument about the diet, though I promise you that a lot of the world record holding powerlifters and olympic weightlifters out there spend somewhere in the range of 12 hours a week training. You have to work up to that level of fitness though... Also, doing the same thing for 12 hours is not productive for most people, but if you do 24 things for 30 minutes a piece you will probably notice fantastic progress (this is the main idea behind the conjugate system of periodization). Dynamic undulating periodization is the new fad in the american periodization circles, but in reality it's just a really poorly implemented form of conjugate periodization.

Anyhow, Just thought I'd keep everyone optimistic about what can be done at a given bodyweight and height, if you train right :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bah ... damn you powerlifters and your weirdo workouts!

chickmagnet869

Awards
Here's my workout:

Mon&Thu - Chest & Triceps
Tue&Fri - Back, Shoulders, & Biceps
Wed&Sat - Abs & Legs
Sun - Rest

I do 3 workouts for each muscle group doing 5 sets of 5 the first week, then 5 sets of 10 the second week. Spend 2 hours in the gym per day, so that's 12 hours a week. I also spend about 30 of those minutes each day talking to friends, since a lot of them goto the gym at my college. I usually have a spotter on all my workouts. It works pretty good, I'm just tired as hell by Friday, and it doesn't keep me in any type of cardiovascular shape, but if you take AAS, you obviously aren't going for cardio, or cutting up for that matter unless you're stacking fina, hgh, winny, andro, and clen.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ahh, how could i forget about this thread? lets see now, to sum up this thread...

1st- you don't know what your doing, which doesn't necessarily mean your an idiot. however you refuse to listen to good advice given repeatedly, which does prove your mental shortcomings.
2nd-
Why waste my money and bust my ass, when I could pay a lesser amount and triple results?
well, let me tell you my digital friend. buying gear (from a shitty source, i have a feeling) won't help if you don't spend the money and eat right too.
3rd-
but if you take AAS, you obviously aren't going for cardio, or cutting up for that matter unless you're stacking fina, hgh, winny, andro, and clen.
another brilliant post to prove your ignorance of AAS. i don't suppose you covered the fact in your A+ high school paper on anabolics that your diet dictates what type of cycle you run, be it cutting or bulking. i am currently cutting on Test Prop; and doing quite well with diet and cardio tuned in.

hmn, what other jems can i find in this post......

4th-
I'm satisfied with how I look now, so I'm only doing 2 more cycles and being finished. It's too risky (which is one of the reasons it's illegal), so why take the risk?
you tell me. your the one on here asking for advice on how to run it in the 1st place. momma always said "if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen."
5th-
I've had experience with several cycles, researched my ass off, and have mastered nutrition, so please leave that out of the advice
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahah, need i say anything more?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could master nutrition...:think:

not only would I be rich...but I would look like BOBO :whip:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok enough has been said on this thread, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.