Looking for help with a strong cut cycle

adeeil

Awards
I am just ending a PH cycle of DMZ, ending a bulk cycle in about a week. I have my serm and PCT all set, 4 weeks. I am doing research just as i did with my initial cycle which was my first but has anyone ran across a PH that worked wonders for a lean cut cycle? I am around 19% BF, maybe less as I am most likely retaining water from this cycle.

I ran across a few article on a tren/clen cycle but I have read that a lot of people didnt like the cycles effect even though it worked well. My diet is pretty tight, and will be lowering my carb intake once i get off cycle here in a week while still running 1 gram/pd. bw. eating a relatively clean diet. Cardio 4 days a week while running a 4on/1off routine.

More than needed info. I know but wanted to show I am making sure to address all aspects of trying to cut, lighter weight/higher reps and so on. So any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I wouldnt lower you calories during pct, also keep the weights/reps the same

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I wouldnt lower you calories during pct, also keep the weights/reps the same
I'd lower volume in pct. I up volume on cycle.

adeeil

Awards
I'd lower volume in pct. I up volume on cycle.
That is what I did until I found my sweet spot for recovery and soreness which was why I was thinking of higher rep with lower weight for my PCt since I want to cut before summer which isnt far off. Which is another reason why I am trying to find a really good strong cut cycle before I even start my PCT so i have everything here and ready like i did with my PCT.

I had a friend that didnt like the Tren but did like the Clen aspect of the cycle he was doing which is why I am looking for advice here on good solid cut programs/supps.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That is what I did until I found my sweet spot for recovery and soreness which was why I was thinking of higher rep with lower weight for my PCt since I want to cut before summer which isnt far off. Which is another reason why I am trying to find a really good strong cut cycle before I even start my PCT so i have everything here and ready like i did with my PCT.

I had a friend that didnt like the Tren but did like the Clen aspect of the cycle he was doing which is why I am looking for advice here on good solid cut programs/supps.
Yeah I think clen is kindof a hit or miss, my cut this year is epi/tren. I have a big job ahead of me, I took my bulk way overboard. If you want epi tren you can get trenstane at ironflex on sale right now use promo MARCH25 and get 4 of their products so you get one free. If you get 3 trenstane and one other product it's like $19 each and I got free 2 day shipping. It was beast.

adeeil

Awards
I am torn because I have read that Liquid Clen is great for a cut cycle but i have 4 weeks of PCT so I will keep researching. I llike that the Clen is liquid and from a good online source that friends have all used, good "research" site :).