Epismash or havoc

M

Marshall71

Awards
Just curious..I'm going run a cycle of epi + epi andro(IML product) for 6 weeks.

epi smash price tag is twice that of havoc. I know it has another compound as well but I'm having a hard time finding info about it(6-chloro).

so question is roll with with havoc or pay double for epi smash?

this is the only cycle ill do all year so price isn't a big deal if the added cost is worth it via the 6 chloro

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whats 6 chloro? I know 4 chloro is halo

Id prolly just get the cheaper one because you're already stacking it!

M

Mystere3

Awards
I think that's hexadrone, I'd just roll with havoc.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If your rich then I'd go for smash. The hex is unmethylated and light on sides. So more gains. Orrrr you could get havoc and if you want to add a compound go for furaza/tren/trest/or you could buy hexadrone separately and dose it 200mg. I think epi 40mg for 6 weeks and 6-8 weeks of hex at 200mg would be awesome!

stann123

stann123

Awards
If your rich then I'd go for smash. The hex is unmethylated and light on sides. So more gains. Orrrr you could get havoc and if you want to add a compound go for furaza/tren/trest/or you could buy hexadrone separately and dose it 200mg. I think epi 40mg for 6 weeks and 6-8 weeks of hex at 200mg would be awesome!
whats it comparable to? not much info out on hex

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
whats it comparable to? not much info out on hex
Low dose hdrol is what shredded labs was marketing the effects as, or they where saying same effects as hdrol without liver toxicity, however we know this is not the case because of oral bioavailability of unmethylated compounds. It has to be dosed much higher than hdrol. But it should give some solid dry gains. Id only consider it in a stack. I got some a while back but quickly got ride of it after hearing about how shredded labs hex was only partially hexadrone.

M

Mystere3

Awards
I ran hexadrone at 200 for 6 weeks with epi before when it first came out as a lean bulk; it was ok. The Combo of epi 60 and hexa 200 felt like sd at 20 or dmz at 45.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
The dosages of hex with the epismash will be pretty low, too low to make any significant difference.

Just get the Havoc.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I ran hexadrone at 200 for 6 weeks with epi before when it first came out as a lean bulk; it was ok. The Combo of epi 60 and hexa 200 felt like sd at 20 or dmz at 45.
Gains similar to sd or sides?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The dosages of hex with the epismash will be pretty low, too low to make any significant difference.

Just get the Havoc.
That's why I said buy it separate

M

Marshall71

Awards
Sounds good thanks for the input. By the way was havoc discontinued? I did a search and the places selling it were sites that I've never heard of. Most of which had a bad track record of customer service looking in google.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't find havoc from a place that I know it's real for sure