Mestebol with dianadrol

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I inject 50mg of testosterone cyp twice a week for TRT, and have a bottle of Mestebol and Dianadrol from celtic labs I haven't used. What would you guys suggest I do with them? Stack them together for best results? Just looking for lean gains, but nothing extraordinary. Any info is appreciated!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mestebol is a prohormone to proviron so it would definitely fit the bill for lean gains.

Dianadrol is a prohormone to dbol. It's a bit wet, but if your diet is in check it'll only improve your cycle.

The mestebol should actually keep the dbol pretty dry, but it's really up to the individual and how they tolerate wet/dry compounds.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Mestebol is a prohormone to proviron so it would definitely fit the bill for lean gains.

Dianadrol is a prohormone to dbol. It's a bit wet, but if your diet is in check it'll only improve your cycle.

The mestebol should actually keep the dbol pretty dry, but it's really up to the individual and how they tolerate wet/dry compounds.
Do you think the dianadrol will complement my TRT dose of test cyp in any way? What's a good dose for dianadrol? Thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 to 75mg would be a good dose for 4 weeks. Yes it should compliment your dose. Dbol + Test is a very common and enjoyable cycle.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CL dianodrol is not wet and pretty much nothing like real dbol. It is very dry. Just look at all the painfully joint post on PHF about this stuff. I ran it with trest and really enjoyed it. The pumps on this stuff is like nothing else. Trest is very wet so my joints did not dry out. If you are only running one bottle or each then you might be ok frim joint problems.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two bottle in 30 days, so about 6 per day. Only did 4 on off days so more like 7 ed on lifting days.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Will the dianadrol kill my sex drive?

Mystere3

Awards
With a test base? Prolly not completely, although your TRT dose seems pretty low.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
With a test base? Prolly not completely, although your TRT dose seems pretty low.
That dose keeps me around 1000ng/dL. Anything higher gives me irritability/anger issues.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Two bottle in 30 days, so about 6 per day. Only did 4 on off days so more like 7 ed on lifting days.
Would you say it worth giving a run? Wanting to try a new compound out. And how long did it take to kick in?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say it worth giving a run? Wanting to try a new compound out. And how long did it take to kick in?
Hard to say since I ran it right after 2 grams of dmz. I did keep getting stronger and felt no sides while on it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Should I take both together at the same time each morning? I've taken Mestebol before and didn't really feel jack sh-t, so I'll probably increase the dose to 6 caps per day.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I take both together at the same time each morning? I've taken Mestebol before and didn't really feel jack sh-t, so I'll probably increase the dose to 6 caps per day.
I've read that 3 caps is good, but 6 caps is killer. Dosing is somewhat important with non-methyl orals... you might want to dose the mestebol throughout the day for even blood levels OR you could dose them all at once for a big spike in hormones early in the morning or preworkout.It's up to you, I'd dose them throughout the day evenly: Upon waking and approx. every 4-6 hours after.