Best cycle to avoid gyno

meat hammer

meat hammer

Awards
I have done a few cycles mainly consisting of sust and deca and the last time with tren also . But i am really paranoid about gyno i have a dip in my chest so i dont really want to chance anything else happening i have never had itching or lumps in the chest area , what is the best cycle to take to get bulky yet have minimum chance of gyno and for how long cheers

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
6 weeks epistane, since you have some cycles under you you could run it at 60, I just ran it at 60 and put on 30lbs (not all muscle ofc) but it was a sick cycle great size / strength gains very minimal sides. Olympus labs has the best value I believe for their epistane.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I have done a few cycles mainly consisting of sust and deca and the last time with tren also . But i am really paranoid about gyno i have a dip in my chest so i dont really want to chance anything else happening i have never had itching or lumps in the chest area , what is the best cycle to take to get bulky yet have minimum chance of gyno and for how long cheers
what do you mean dip in your chest. epi is a good choice but have to worry about rebound during pct. with proper pct it can be avoided. Im trying to find out what the best way to go about it still

meat hammer

meat hammer

Awards
Pectus excuvatum had it since birth my left rib is slightly under developed nightmare can i take anything else with that and would i take 2 or 4 ml per week

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean dip in your chest. epi is a good choice but have to worry about rebound during pct. with proper pct it can be avoided. Im trying to find out what the best way to go about it still
Yea I'm dealing with some rebound issues now lol... Been cautiously low dosing aromasin along with clomid ATM. SARM's might be a better choice to avoid these kind of issues, most people seem to tolerate them well.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Primo for 14 weeks. 400mg day. Expensive but that's in my stash for my next cycle. Doesn't aromatize. Also will give quality gains diet dependent.

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
Masteron. I believe the closest steroid to dht. Which has anti estrogenic properties

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I have used steroids/pro hormones for 2 decades off and on with no issues til now. I'm 43 and has finally caught up. Lol. First time in really using blockers etc to help Just be smart about it. Use SERM's/ anti estrogens. Avoid high doses of test mostly. Most other analogs don't convert at the same rate as test.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used steroids/pro hormones for 2 decades off and on with no issues til now. I'm 43 and has finally caught up. Lol. First time in really using blockers etc to help Just be smart about it. Use SERM's/ anti estrogens. Avoid high doses of test mostly. Most other analogs don't convert at the same rate as test.
What issues are you having.. "Im 43 and has finally caught up."

I'm 44, so I'm just wondering what to expect if/when it catches up with me.. :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hyde pete8407 is this the mental retardation y'all were talking about yesterday. I mean mass on masteron? 30 lbs on epi?! Wtf man.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde pete8407 is this the mental retardation y'all were talking about yesterday. I mean mass on masteron? 30 lbs on epi?! Wtf man.
I gained 30lbs on winni.

They were pink octogon shaped tablets from British dispensary. My buddy gave em to me to cut me up, though I got bloated instead, think I was allergic.. Pct'd with 20mg of Epi as my ai

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Obv Masteron is a terrible choice for gaining, but everyone is different & some will respond better. The 30 on epi is def possible if it was a first cycle and/or he responds amazing, & his diet was complete sh*t obv (not necessarily crappy food, just too large a surplus). I gained almost 20lbs on my winter bulk, more than half of that was water from m1t & fat from a see-food diet. But I got some good lean mass out of it & the scale made me sound like a boss, so I was happy at the time.

I'm beginning to value true lean mass (stageweight, if you will) a lot more - too much work to be dieting fat off every 6 months or so. 5 lbs of lbm is worth more to me than 20 crappy lbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you handle tren & deca & sust well with zero gyno issues you're blessed, & you should be able to build a ton of size at the right doses for you with them. Those compounds are tried & true lean mass builders. Sdrol, dmz, dimethandrostanol, msten for 4-6wks are all solid oral choices to throw in if you're paranoid about aromatizing compounds. You could consider Eq or 1-test if you're looking to mix up your injectables. Remember that deca needs a long run to be effective; if you're running it less than 8wks you're missing out bigtime. Lot of guys do 12 on it. I'd use dbol & winny or epi together if you're worried about dbol but want to try it. All 3 are cheap.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I gained 30lbs on winni.

They were pink octogon shaped tablets from British dispensary. My buddy gave em to me to cut me up, though I got bloated instead, think I was allergic.. Pct'd with 20mg of Epi as my ai
Pink octagon is dianabol. No wonder bloat.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
What issues are you having.. "Im 43 and has finally caught up."

I'm 44, so I'm just wondering what to expect if/when it catches up with me.. :)
Estrogen issues with gynos. Also never been a big test user when I was using juice. It was used as a supplement to cycles of more anabolics. Never had sex drive issues or estrogen issues using deca EQ primoBolan and some dbol. Now older and looking into hrt test is great but now having issues. Experience with DHT (androhard) I've found the ultimate hrt substance. Won't get all bloated. Fixes confidence issues as well.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I gained 30lbs on winni.

Not winni... dbol. Pink octos..