exemestane added to sarm cycle?

FitnessLuke

Awards
I heard the compound is anabolic steroid in itself and also raises t levels by 70% . I am on week 3 of a ostarine s4 cycle and think this could be a good addition. Run the rest of cycle and pct with it and some daa. Any thoughts? Lets just say it is pharm grade as well. I dont want anyone telling me erase or other otc options..

Dosage help is nice as well...I kmow I domt want to crush e levels either

Mystere3

Awards
I replied in your other thread but it just isn't necessary. You're better off using an oct pct because you don't need anything more. Formestane would be my preferred option but arimistane would be fine too. Using a stronger AI will just cause joint problems unnecessarily.

FitnessLuke

Awards
I replied in your other thread but it just isn't necessary. You're better off using an oct pct because you don't need anything more. Formestane would be my preferred option but arimistane would be fine too. Using a stronger AI will just cause joint problems unnecessarily.
Yes and thank you for your input very appreciated. I actually posted this before your first response, but yeah think the otc route is where ill go with this.