New to this site...need supplement advice

hainesy58

Awards
I have been checking in and out of these forums on this site for a while now and decided to sign up. I have never posted anything on a forum before but obviously there is a first for everything. I have been lifting on/off for approximately 15 years and have taken numerous pre-ban pro-hormone supplements (CEL products, LG products, Anabolic Xtreme products, SPAWN...just to name a few) Due to my law enforcement career (now retired), I could not venture into the "real stuff" so had to get over the counter products legally. Since I have ample time now to dedicate to serious lifting I am looking for some advice. I am 40 years old and looking to first build mass then cut up before summer. My diet is pretty clean...but slip up every once in a while. I have done a lot of research and am not looking for anyone to build me a supplement program but rather help guide me as to which to choose. A friend of mine has recommended TEST E250 but I'm skeptical about any sides and injections. Kinda looking to still use legal products.

Need help deciding if I should go prohormone (looking at LG again), test booster (like SNS, Myogenix, or Gaspari) or a GH boosting product. Presently I only supplement with a preworkout(varies) and protein(BSN Syntha-6).

Again, I am not a beginner to prohormone/test booster supplementation and I know that every supplement results vary per user but I am really looking for something with minimal to no sides and non-liver toxic (since I'm getting older...LOL) Is there such a product(s)?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ask about PH in anabolics, they aren't supplements. But I'd go with lgi, ironflex, Olympus labs, iron mag labs, black stone labs, rpn. Not lg

hainesy58

Awards
Ask about PH in anabolics, they aren't supplements. But I'd go with lgi, ironflex, Olympus labs, iron mag labs, black stone labs, rpn. Not lg
My whole post was not about PH's. I asked about natural test boosters and HGH boosters also. Thanks for the input I will be sure to check into your suggests.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Appnut has a grest hgh product. I don't know if it really boosts hgh levels, but you will lift heavier, sleep like a baby and make decent gains. I did a month cycle and started to see results. I would suggest minimum 2 months thought.

Bps formusurge is also a great product.

Deff get formusurge and get intouch with a appNut rep. They will suggest the right stack,

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are actually just about to releas a new product aimed at mass building called MASS 550. It's an all natural product with no need for PCT, AI's or anything of the such.

We selected a couple beta loggers yesterday and logs should be starting up very soon.

On the PH front both 1Alpha and 1Andro are extremely low on sides and require a simple otc PCT. Gains are easily kept post cycle as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have been checking in and out of these forums on this site for a while now and decided to sign up. I have never posted anything on a forum before but obviously there is a first for everything. I have been lifting on/off for approximately 15 years and have taken numerous pre-ban pro-hormone supplements (CEL products, LG products, Anabolic Xtreme products, SPAWN...just to name a few) Due to my law enforcement career (now retired), I could not venture into the "real stuff" so had to get over the counter products legally. Since I have ample time now to dedicate to serious lifting I am looking for some advice. I am 40 years old and looking to first build mass then cut up before summer. My diet is pretty clean...but slip up every once in a while. I have done a lot of research and am not looking for anyone to build me a supplement program but rather help guide me as to which to choose. A friend of mine has recommended TEST E250 but I'm skeptical about any sides and injections. Kinda looking to still use legal products.

Need help deciding if I should go prohormone (looking at LG again), test booster (like SNS, Myogenix, or Gaspari) or a GH boosting product. Presently I only supplement with a preworkout(varies) and protein(BSN Syntha-6).

Again, I am not a beginner to prohormone/test booster supplementation and I know that every supplement results vary per user but I am really looking for something with minimal to no sides and non-liver toxic (since I'm getting older...LOL) Is there such a product(s)?
As far as supplements go, Growth Factor XT is a great option for mood, recovery and sleep.

Bulk DAA, Anabeta and Endosurge Turbo would be a great free and total test boosting stack. Add in some forskolin 95 and itl blow your mind.

PH's tend to be liver toxic as they are generally methylated

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For supplements, you could take a look at the Growth Factor XT + X-Gels stack. I'd take X-Gels over a test booster.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
We are actually just about to releas a new product aimed at mass building called MASS 550. It's an all natural product with no need for PCT, AI's or anything of the such.

We selected a couple beta loggers yesterday and logs should be starting up very soon.

On the PH front both 1Alpha and 1Andro are extremely low on sides and require a simple otc PCT. Gains are easily kept post cycle as well.
1Andro can cause suppression/shutdown.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1Andro can cause suppression/shutdown.
actually they all can.

OP heres the thing.. if after using such goodies as spawn and the likes you will not find the natty test boosters and GH enhancers to "cut the mustard".
you will find many great hormones on the market but if you can do Test E you will be safer and happier. test is a lot less harsh on your system than the methylated PHs/DSs

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
actually they all can.

OP heres the thing.. if after using such goodies as spawn and the likes you will not find the natty test boosters and GH enhancers to "cut the mustard".
you will find many great hormones on the market but if you can do Test E you will be safer and happier. test is a lot less harsh on your system than the methylated PHs/DSs
Didn't read the whole thread till now.

If you want to venture into SARMs, you can try an 8 week run of Ostarine and GW. Ostarine will help build muscle and GW will help with endurance.

These products aren't harsh at all and only require small oct PCT.

hainesy58

Awards
Didn't read the whole thread till now.

If you want to venture into SARMs, you can try an 8 week run of Ostarine and GW. Ostarine will help build muscle and GW will help with endurance.

These products aren't harsh at all and only require small oct PCT.
What does "GW" stand for...just wondering as I will be looking into every option. Thanks for all the advice guys.

xR1pp3Rx....You are correct with not "cutting the mustard"...Does Test E250 in lower doses "generally" produce sides? Need a real good PTC also plus AI also correct?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What does "GW" stand for...just wondering as I will be looking into every option. Thanks for all the advice guys.

xR1pp3Rx....You are correct with not "cutting the mustard"...Does Test E250 in lower doses "generally" produce sides? Need a real good PTC also plus AI also correct?
certainly no worse sides than the spawn you ran or any thing else pre ban for than matter .. lol some of them PH/DSs are crazy! I would wager that you could use a lower dose and run it for 16 weeks with very few side effects, plus your results will probably better and far more permanent.

hainesy58

Awards
I'm doing some research on the SARMS that were recommended ( Ostarine & GW). They are looking pretty promising with little to no sides. Can anyone confirm?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
ostarine sounds really promising. Im just waiting for a few more logs until I try it myself. I've been always been natty so I'm hoping that venturing off the mainstream supps will improve my workouts.