New to this site...need supplement advice

hainesy58

Awards
I have been checking in and out of these forums on this site for a while now and decided to sign up. I have never posted anything on a forum before but obviously there is a first for everything. I have been lifting on/off for approximately 15 years and have taken numerous pre-ban pro-hormone supplements (CEL products, LG products, Anabolic Xtreme products, SPAWN...just to name a few) Due to my law enforcement career (now retired), I could not venture into the "real stuff" so had to get over the counter products legally. Since I have ample time now to dedicate to serious lifting I am looking for some advice. I am 40 years old and looking to first build mass then cut up before summer. My diet is pretty clean...but slip up every once in a while. I have done a lot of research and am not looking for anyone to build me a supplement program but rather help guide me as to which to choose. A friend of mine has recommended TEST E250 but I'm skeptical about any sides and injections. Kinda looking to still use legal products.

Need help deciding if I should go prohormone (looking at LG again), test booster (like SNS, Myogenix, or Gaspari) or a GH boosting product. Presently I only supplement with a preworkout(varies) and protein(BSN Syntha-6).

Again, I am not a beginner to prohormone/test booster supplementation and I know that every supplement results vary per user but I am really looking for something with minimal to no sides and non-liver toxic (since I'm getting older...LOL) Is there such a product(s)?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong section. However. Don't waste your money on lg products and it must be nice to be retired at 40! Congrats. You can do a natural stack like erase and anabeta. you can still find PH clones but since you don't want to mess with liver most are out. You can look into an ara supp like x gels or X factor as well.

hainesy58

Awards
Being new to this, Im not really sure where I posted this...lol. How can I change where I posted it? Also, good advice. I was looking into Xgel and X factor stack but again really didn't find too much info about them since they are fairly new.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Being new to this, Im not really sure where I posted this...lol. How can I change where I posted it? Also, good advice. I was looking into Xgel and X factor stack but again really didn't find too much info about them since they are fairly new.
Xgel and x factor are the same thing just different brands. So go with what ever is cheaper.
And a good natty anabolic/testbooster to look into would be massFX black. Endurance, pumps, strength and libido.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used almost all gh products...currently on growth factor. Will be interesting how it stacks up with the others I have used

Reactions: mw1

hainesy58

Awards
Xgel and x factor are the same thing just different brands. So go with what ever is cheaper.
And a good natty anabolic/testbooster to look into would be massFX black. Endurance, pumps, strength and libido.
thanks for the heads up...I meant to say Xgel and Growth Factor XT both from SNS...I will also look into MassFX...

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Not many people on here make mention of animal products but M Stak by animal will help you bulk. Do some reading on it. Most run for 6 weeks. It would probably go good with a natty test boost/anti-e stack such as was mentioned above.

Mystere3

Awards
Ostarine would be my choice. No hepatotoxicity, don't need serm for pct, can run 8 weeks, low cost, can run 8 on 4 off, will be more effective than any non-hormonal.

ydahsmils2001

ydahsmils2001

Awards
Ostarine would be my choice. No hepatotoxicity, don't need serm for pct, can run 8 weeks, low cost, can run 8 on 4 off, will be more effective than any non-hormonal.
I agree with Mystere3.

I had really good results from it.

hainesy58

Awards
I'm doing some research on the SARMS that were recommended ( Ostarine & GW). They are looking pretty promising with little to no sides. Can anyone confirm? What were your results?

Mystere3

Awards
Osta is the one with the fewest sides; there's some equivocal data showing that gw might increase the risk of malignancy in rats leading some ppl to avoid it; I think those risks are a bit overblown but just throwing that out there; check out the osta logs in the cycle info forum, most ppl use it to cut and see a modest increase in lbm with significant fat loss with a caloric deficit.

ydahsmils2001

ydahsmils2001

Awards
Osta is the one with the fewest sides; there's some equivocal data showing that gw might increase the risk of malignancy in rats leading some ppl to avoid it; I think those risks are a bit overblown but just throwing that out there; check out the osta logs in the cycle info forum, most ppl use it to cut and see a modest increase in lbm with significant fat loss with a caloric deficit.
Exactly what mystere3 described, were my results and I put a nice log in there too!

hainesy58

Awards
Just checked out your thread. Great job! You did pills correct? I was looking at a liquid. Guessing liquid would just be absorbed quicker.

ydahsmils2001

ydahsmils2001

Awards
Iron mag labs osta rx at 3 caps a day for 30days