Epi cycle question.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
As if there isn't already enough of these type threads on here. Lol

Anyways, I have my whole cycle set up correctly. Question is, I'm on ABE and Ep going on week 3, would it be OK to just start my epi cycle tomorrow? Or should I wait till I'm off.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can start it tomorrow. If EP is Erase Pro, you might want to leave it for PCT.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
You can start it tomorrow. If EP is Erase Pro, you might want to leave it for PCT.
Well I have all versions and was planning on using the OG erase. I'm using the one with androsta right now, should I just stop using it and save it for later, or just run it for the remaining week I have.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have all versions and was planning on using the OG erase. I'm using the one with androsta right now, should I just stop using it and save it for later, or just run it for the remaining week I have.
You can try it, decrease the dose if your joints start to hurt.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
You can try it, decrease the dose if your joints start to hurt.
Will do, I really have never experienced the dry joints a lot of people get, guess I'm just lucky, and I've ran EP at least 10-12 bottles.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
TBH I don't know if I would go straight from using an AI to doing a PH cycle..it could put you on a hormonal rollercoaster
Hmm, exactly how dangerous is that? Suggestions? This is my first cycle of a PH, don't know if that matters.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll go through a hormonal rollercoaster anyway but mw1 has a point still.

I wasn't aware that it is your first cycle - when you have a few of them under your belt you'll know your body much better.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
You'll go through a hormonal rollercoaster anyway but mw1 has a point still.

I wasn't aware that it is your first cycle - when you have a few of them under your belt you'll know your body much better.
Recommended time of waiting between my EP/ABE cycle to my PH cycle?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
30 days is my suggestion.
Just a 30 day Epro run?
Yeah I was going to do the 60 days of course, but I want to be able to drink alcohol come late June and July because of some weddings and the 4th, and obviously that ain't happening on a PH cycle, so that's why I want to start early.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
On a scale 1-10, how bad of an idea would it be to start it tomorrow?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reactions: mw1
Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Thanks boys. I'll be making a log with it too, so no worries