Newbie Furaza 300

Ibringit86

Awards
Hey guys I'm a newbie done a lot of reading, about to order Olympus Labs furaza 300 for cut/recomp and needed help on dosing and supplements for a first timer. Was thinking 5 weeks dosing it at 150/225/225/300/300. Taking blockade for cycle support, post cycle 3x for post cycle as well as arom-x and creatine. O'yeah multi and fish oil entire cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A week at 150 is probably gonna be weak @$$ bro.

Ibringit86

Awards
Won't be to much for first time and what about the rest of the cycle does it look good.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Won't be to much for first time and what about the rest of the cycle does it look good.
Well for that dose I'd consider a serm for pct.

Ibringit86

Awards
Okay clomid it is I'll dose it 50/50/20/20 plus test booster and creatine

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run it at 225 for the first week, bump to 300 or up to 375 for the remainder of the cycle. 6-8 weeks is fine. Serm for pct for sure. Stack with stano or 11-oxo and you'll be set for lbm gains and fat loss. Torem works well to, also formeron to help out your hpta.,

Ibringit86

Awards
OK 225 first week then 5 weeks at 300. 11 oxo at what dose and formeron at what dose? Blockade for cycle support and clomid at 50/50/20/20 with a test booster for post cycle

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK 225 first week then 5 weeks at 300. 11 oxo at what dose and formeron at what dose? Blockade for cycle support and clomid at 50/50/20/20 with a test booster for post cycle
First off furaza is non methyl. You need to run it for longer than 5 weeks because it is quite mild. I'd run AT LEAST six weeks. If you wanted 11-oxo it depends. At 300 Mgs you'll lean out, 600mgs gain some LbM and lean out, at 900 Mgs it acts as any Ph such as Hdrol. The higher you go with that, the more chance of shut down. I'd run the formeron 2 pumps 1am and 1 pm. Do some research. Read over the tuned sports write ups on both compounds. 11-oxo is quite interesting in the way it works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9