Cruising on 10mg ostarine

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Would it be ok to cruise on 10mg osta for say 12+ weeks?
It's hardly suppressive at that dose and it would just give a little boost for building/preserving muscle.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Don't see why not. Maybe break it in to two six week blocks with a two week rest in the middle??

Mystere3

Awards
Most ppl recommend 8 on 4 off. I'd run it at 20 for 8 weeks and run formeron/daa in the month in between.

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Most ppl recommend 8 on 4 off. I'd run it at 20 for 8 weeks and run formeron/daa in the month in between.
After pct I wanna cut down to 10-11~ so I can be lean for my next cycle. I'm about 14-15 now. Putting on fat in pct :(

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After pct I wanna cut down to 10-11~ so I can be lean for my next cycle. I'm about 14-15 now. Putting on fat in pct :(
Clean your calories up. Fat will be minimal then.

I'm using 20mg of osta for my entire prep - 14 weeks

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Clean your calories up. Fat will be minimal then. I'm using 20mg of osta for my entire prep - 14 weeks
Would running osta at 20mg for 4 weeks right before a bulk be ok or would it mess with my receptors.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I thought you had an eating disorder you where Gonna take care of before starting another cycle? And you just went to the ER. Dear god take a break.

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
I thought you had an eating disorder you where Gonna take care of before starting another cycle? And you just went to the ER. Dear god take a break.
Eating disorder is not an issue anymore. Ive been in intense treatment. And this cycle isn't going to be soon I just like having plans.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would running osta at 20mg for 4 weeks right before a bulk be ok or would it mess with my receptors.
You'll be fine. But, if what reps said is true, get a grip on your health before starting anything hormonal.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You'll be fine. But, if what reps said is true, get a grip on your health before starting anything hormonal.
It is true. Take a look at the beginning of his havoc log. We told him it was a horrible idea and every time he replied with "thank you for caring" and he wouldn't change anything. He cut from 200 lbs to I think it was like 120. Then in the middle of pct he goes to the ER with chest pains.

OP- you ran an epi cycle to get bigger and eat more, your in pct now and your saying you fixed your eating disorder? No you didn't. You just replace hard work and fixing your problems with a steroid. Your doc prob only thinks your over your disorder because you've gained so much weight, tell him you did it by using steroids and see if his opinion changes.

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
It is true. Take a look at the beginning of his havoc log. We told him it was a horrible idea and every time he replied with "thank you for caring" and he wouldn't change anything. He cut from 200 lbs to I think it was like 120. Then in the middle of pct he goes to the ER with chest pains. OP- you ran an epi cycle to get bigger and eat more, your in pct now and your saying you fixed your eating disorder? No you didn't. You just replace hard work and fixing your problems with a steroid. Your doc prob only thinks your over your disorder because you've gained so much weight, tell him you did it by using steroids and see if his opinion changes.
I know it seems like I'm just bull****ing you guys saying I've recovered and stuff but I've been going to treatment from 9-3 everyday since the beginning of this cycle. I have made so much progress with my ED. And FYI I told my treatment team I used steroids. Mental illness and physical gains are very different. My illness is mental. I know it seems hard to believe that I'm near completely recovered but I feel as if I am. But yet again thank you for being direct and straight with me I appreciate you not fluffing it up.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know it seems like I'm just bull****ing you guys saying I've recovered and stuff but I've been going to treatment from 9-3 everyday since the beginning of this cycle. I have made so much progress with my ED. And FYI I told my treatment team I used steroids. Mental illness and physical gains are very different. My illness is mental. I know it seems hard to believe that I'm near completely recovered but I feel as if I am. But yet again thank you for being direct and straight with me I appreciate you not fluffing it up.
Ok, I'm not a doctor, so I won't say anything else on that topic. Good luck.
No more visits to the ER lol