How is Clen with anavar? summer cycle

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
I've never tried clen..but a friend of mine who was fat as **** took it and lost 70lbs in one summer (he went hard) but still I was impressed by how much he lost, he looks like a different person. How dangerous is clen? sides?

How well would clen work if run with var alone? Thinking of a summer cycle

M

Mystere3

Awards
I hate clen. I'd rather run anything else pretty much except dnp. Makes you feel like sht constantly, crazy headaches, heart racing, sucks. Can cause cardiac damage. Albuterol is a bit safer and for some ppl just as effective.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I've never tried clen..but a friend of mine who was fat as **** took it and lost 70lbs in one summer (he went hard) but still I was impressed by how much he lost, he looks like a different person. How dangerous is clen? sides? How well would clen work if run with var alone? Thinking of a summer cycle
I hate clen. I'd rather run anything else pretty much except dnp. Makes you feel like sht constantly, crazy headaches, heart racing, sucks. Can cause cardiac damage. Albuterol is a bit safer and for some ppl just as effective.

Sorry but I completely disagree. Clen is amazing... Can only cause cardiac damage at Insane amounts for long long periods of time and I'm talking 140-200+ mcgs a day... Which I've never heard anyone take that much
I use it along with many other things to cut for a show. I know girls that take it to keep fat off. Clen makes you a little shaky.. But after a few days you are fine then you take some real Benadryl to reset your receptors and it's like taking it for the first time!

I say do it! And it's cheap as ****

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Sorry but I completely disagree. Clen is amazing... Can only cause cardiac damage at Insane amounts for long long periods of time and I'm talking 140-200+ mcgs a day... Which I've never heard anyone take that much
I use it along with many other things to cut for a show. I know girls that take it to keep fat off. Clen makes you a little shaky.. But after a few days you are fine then you take some real Benadryl to reset your receptors and it's like taking it for the first time!

What would be the dosing protocol for clen?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Meh I hate clen. Albuterol is tolerable. I'd rather run lutylase than clen although I'm sure a lot of ppl wouldn't agree.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
My friend told me about the shaking I think he went pretty high tho..Idk if I'd mind the shaking as much or go over 140mcg but I'm still curious to try a 3 week cycle during the end of summer var...I figure if I put on leaner muscle with a much leaner bf% the gains will be much easier to keep long term...obviously strength and mass will be lost but I feel the bulkier the mass/density the hard it is to keep that composition...it may have to do with genetic potential etc.