first time epi cycle. looking for a coach.

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
Hello all. This thread is all summed up in the subject.
I am 32. I have been workingout for so many years. I know how to diet etc...
I read about ph/steroids since i am 25. Theoretically i could even give advice on ph (and that would be wrong on so many lvls).
i am 77 kgs with a fairly %10 bf.
last summer when i was around %6-7 bf i was 69kgs which is just too small. after this years bulk i will be around 73-74kgs. Actually i was 75 with %8 last month and it still looked too small (for my taste).
What i want is that extra edge in short time and to feed my curiosity about what these phs are...
i am one of those people who likes to be always at the safe side. So even if i think i know about these i would always appreciate a real persons help and own experiences. So i am here looking for an experienced buddy who at least done a few cycles begore and who i could ask my questions when i have them during cycle.
there are plenty of good info around on dosage, pct and other basic things so i wont be asking those. i am interested in knowing what "unexpected" might happen and what to do when it happens.
if there is anyone here, who thinks he is experienced enough to babysit me , u are welcome and i thank u.
for not bothering those who arent interested in this subject, i can get in touch with those who would like to help by message...
thanks in advance

Reactions: mw1
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll need two things for a cycle - a steroid and a SERM. And it's better be safe than sorry so I'd optain for cycle support product with TUDCA in it... And a good OTC AI/test booster would make PCT more enjoyable too.

Cycle and supports:
- Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 (the steroid)
- AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4 (the all-in-one cycle support product with TUDCA in it)

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

That's it. Easy, simple and effective.

Look into EP15TANE Perfect Cycle stack at nutri-verse.com - it has everything you'll need except a SERM. Check sponsors of anabolic section for a SERM. My rat enjoys tamoxifen citrate from Hardcore Peptides.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
You'll need two things for a cycle - a steroid and a SERM. And it's better be safe than sorry so I'd optain for cycle support product with TUDCA in it... And a good OTC AI/test booster would make PCT more enjoyable too.

Cycle and supports:
- AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4 (the all-in-one cycle support product with TUDCA in it)

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

Look into EP15TANE Perfect Cycle stack at nutri-verse.com - it has everything you'll need except a SERM. Check sponsors of anabolic section for a SERM. My rat enjoys tamoxifen citrate from Hardcore Peptides.
bam!! Cant wait to start my cycle. imma add some DAA and taurine to mine tho

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Don't over think it. With 7 years of research epi shouldn't be anything you can't handle.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Don't over think it. With 7 years of research epi shouldn't be anything you can't handle.
This.

Add Orange triad and some fish oil if you aren't already taking it daily

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
i have 2 boxes of nolva in hand, one 10mg, one 20mg... you can buy it easily here without prescription
problem is i just learned yesterday that ordering over the internet got prohibited since last year in my country. i am trying to figure out how can i get the real thing now because only aminos and proteins are possible to find here as otc.
im frustrated..
i was thinking about running epi2a-3a.
funny thing is the ph itself is legal to buy / sell but ordering it online isnt. im from turkey. if there's anyone here who knows how to get it here, i will appreciate the help

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have 2 boxes of nolva in hand, one 10mg, one 20mg... you can buy it easily here without prescription
problem is i just learned yesterday that ordering over the internet got prohibited since last year in my country. i am trying to figure out how can i get the real thing now because only aminos and proteins are possible to find here as otc.
im frustrated..
i was thinking about running epi2a-3a.
funny thing is the ph itself is legal to buy / sell but ordering it online isnt. im from turkey. if there's anyone here who knows how to get it here, i will appreciate the help
You could just buy Sustanon, Primobolan, Anadrol and Proviron from local pharmacy...

I know I'll do it in three weeks when I'll go to Turkey :D

Seriously though, if customs are strict there, I wouldn't risk it. PH's are illegal here where I'm from too but I've never had any problems ordering them. Maybe you should order them from UK. JW Supplements is a good place there.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Why orange triad? And get cissus extract might cost a lil more but it's worth it.
Great multi vitamin.
Has digestive, joint, and immune support.

Messer

Messer

Awards
liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus is the best joint support supp. Not only for joint lubrication but overall tendon and ligament health.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You could just buy Sustanon, Primobolan, Anadrol and Proviron from local pharmacy...

I know I'll do it in three weeks when I'll go to Turkey :D

Seriously though, if customs are strict there, I wouldn't risk it. PH's are illegal here where I'm from too but I've never had any problems ordering them. Maybe you should order them from UK. JW Supplements is a good place there.
Here's my question, you go to turkey and pick up a bunch of great gear, but how do you get it back to say the USA?lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my question, you go to turkey and pick up a bunch of great gear, but how do you get it back to say the USA?lol
Sorry, I can't answer to that question!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FlagrantFoul

Awards

Cycle and supports:

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

If I were to purchase the Perfect Cycle Stack, I would need to purchase another bottle of AR1MACARE, correct? Just want to make sure I'm doing my math right

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to purchase the Perfect Cycle Stack, I would need to purchase another bottle of AR1MACARE, correct? Just want to make sure I'm doing my math right
Yep, if you want to run it at full dose - which is highly recommended.