NO Explode is good and my current favorite is c4

Messer

Messer

Awards
I've tried a lot.

MhP Dark Matter was the grossest thing i ever drank

Jack3d - had no effect on me

NO Explode is good and my current favorite is c4
When the Olympus Lab's pre workout drops you might want to check it out. Everyone from stim junkies like me to really stim sensitive people have said nothing but the absolute best about it.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
might have to. I have 6 tubs of C4 right now tho.. Costco sells them 2 for $39 and then they had a sale 2 for $30 so i stocked up haha

Messer

Messer

Awards
might have to. I have 6 tubs of C4 right now tho.. Costco sells them 2 for $39 and then they had a sale 2 for $30 so i stocked up haha
It blows c4 out of the water. I'm using c4 right now because I got it for free and c4 doesn't even compare to the Olympus labs pwo

I'm not an olympus rep but after using their products I'm a firm believer in their company. Shoot one of them a PM if you have any questions they're really helpful and responsive.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
might be worth looking into. Im about to start a epi cycle and was considering lgi or olympus. btw u a POG member?

Messer

Messer

Awards
might be worth looking into. Im about to start a epi cycle and was considering lgi or olympus. btw u a POG member?
No clue what POG is. I'm running Olympus Epi right now. Most bang for your buck 120 pills per bottle 15mg a pill plus the reps always have like 20% off codes and stuff.

L

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Deffiently gunna wait and try the Olympus labs PWO

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Why is this in anabolics

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
stimul8 by finaflex
I use this also, but I have to take long breaks because it is very strong. Gives me worse sides than many steroids/prohormones lol I loved the new Olympus PWO

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Xcel detonator x, BOOM SON
I can actually see that stuff being ok during an epi cycle. Bp would spike more than likely though

B

biggold

Awards
JYM or original jack3d. The new POG pre workout looks promising but not sure if I'll try it

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
JYM or original jack3d. The new POG pre workout looks promising but not sure if I'll try it
How much is pog going for? It just sounds like a normal PWO to me. Nothing special. Besides supporting Chris and Vince!

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Kronic Pump.
Alpha Drive.
D-Stunner

B

biggold

Awards
How much is pog going for? It just sounds like a normal PWO to me. Nothing special. Besides supporting Chris and Vince!
about 36$ for 20 servings. it looks decent but only reason to buy would be to support POG

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
about 36$ for 20 servings. it looks decent but only reason to buy would be to support POG
Damn, that's not very good value.

S

stillchillin

Awards
Stacking Dr jekyll and Mr Hyde, it's good but not like it used to be. I ran a tub of pre jym **** was nice but is kinda expensive

L

LiftBigC

Awards
I was taking ON pre before my epi cycle. It was probably one of my favorite PWO that I've tried in awhile. I hated Arnold pump, had no effect on me. Also Black Market Andrenolyn bulk was awesome. Adrenolyn has DAA in it for a little test boost, I doubt it has enough to have any effect though.