Expired epistrong

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I have a bottle from 2009 or 2010 unopened. It has no expiry date but I'm curious if it's good. It's unopened stored in dark room temp the whole time. I have plenty of newer epi so I could just toss it.

Its from mr supps does anyone no the year they started producing it, cause I really don't know it's age, its at least 4 years old. Possibly 5. I'd rather not risk it. What do you think

I was going to run triumphalis I could throw it in low dose I case it's lost potency.

Please leave me advices fellas, I have many cycles under the belt will use all appropriate supports. Hittin the gym hoping for some responses

Mystere3

Awards
There was some thread about epi becoming aromatizing if it was too old; I'd pass.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Can't comment about your EPI... But I'm running Superdrol that expired in '07 and that stuff doesn't seem like it has skipped a beat! I'm sure it's gtg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If run it

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm goin to run it with triumph so at least I won't waste it, if it packs on to much mass and bloat il know its phera.

Thinking triumph 45/45/45/45/45/45/45
Epi strong 30/30/30/30/30 plus a few days at 45
Running 500 test e for 10 weeks
Formestane 150mg per day
Possibly trestolone Im at 35 per day 10 weeks

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Il have tudca and nac and thistle preload for a month

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Phera is a very nice compound personally its very very mild on sides. So it’s a win win if you run it :) I would be more concerned from the bloat from trest

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Il have tudca and nac and thistle preload for a month
Preload for a month? This is the longest preload iv seen anyone do? I normally do 10 days. But hey, if it works for you.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
The nac I preload a month and Hawthorne, I get bad Bo issues on some stuff. Trenazone really really bad. Like debilitating headaches and tunnel vision

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The nac I preload a month and Hawthorne, I get bad Bo issues on some stuff. Trenazone really really bad. Like debilitating headaches and tunnel vision
Isn't tunnel vision good? Lol like great focus for the gym