Best way to put 157 200mg caps of 1,4andro to use?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I have 157 caps of 1,4andro and want to know the best way to put this to use.

I plan on running it solo but any stacking advice is appreciated as well.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
In other words: Which is the better choice?

4 caps ED for 39 days

or

3 caps ED for 52 days?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have 157 caps of 1,4andro and want to know the best way to put this to use.

I plan on running it solo but any stacking advice is appreciated as well.
Cutting or bulking?
Cutting u need 3 caps ED, bulking 5.

i would do a stack with m4ohn in the first case or SD in the second.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend stacking it with something else. Do you have other PH's stocked up? If so, what ones? 4-AD, and 1-test would suit 1,4 well. If not, get some test.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Cutting or bulking?
Cutting u need 3 caps ED, bulking 5.

i would do a stack with m4ohn in the first case or SD in the second.
Just looking for some lean mass, not a massive bulk. It's almost impossible for me to cut at 4.8%.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend stacking it with something else. Do you have other PH's stocked up? If so, what ones? 4-AD, and 1-test would suit 1,4 well. If not, get some test.
Yes my pal has those PHs stocked up. Not too sure about using the same PH 2 cycles in a row tho. So maybe M5AA, MoHn or mdht.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Put 'em in the trash can....lol...

J/k, but definately don't run them by themselves. I've used up to 1200mg of 1,4 dione/day before and all it did was make my wallet lighter. Total waste of money IMO, but since you already have it, then follow the advice given and stack with 1-test, 4-AD, etc. I think a stack of 1-test, 1, 4 and MOHN would be very good to the LBM gainer. Good luck with it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I think a stack of 1-test, 1, 4 and MOHN would be very good to the LBM gainer.
I definitely agree with this suggestion :)

For lean bulk I would either do this or a stack of SD and 1,4 (which i'm going to do personally in a few weeks)

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I've heard it's not good to run the same compound 2 consecutive cycles is that true?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've heard it's not good to run the same compound 2 consecutive cycles is that true?
There might be some truth to that due to RBA and things like that but if you're taking enough time off in between cycles and you're fully recovered then there really isn't any concern. It's the guys that don't stay "off" long enough and jump back on a cycle to quickly that will have complications with fewer or rather smaller gains. And the way to remedy this if it infact is even an issue is to use other drugs that will target other receptors moreso than the one(s) previously used.

tattoopierced1

the best way to put them to use is let me have em :)

just kidding.

THA GONZ

Awards
Is it 1,4 dione or diol?? The dione only converts @ around 8-10%, and it also slightly converts to estrogen before converting to boldenone, so you lose alittle more there. The diol converts at 15-16% and doesn't convert to estrogen.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Is it 1,4 dione or diol?? The dione only converts @ around 8-10%, and it also slightly converts to estrogen before converting to boldenone, so you lose alittle more there. The diol converts at 15-16% and doesn't convert to estrogen.
Dione from 1fast. I thought it converted to more bolde than diol. :frustrate

THA GONZ

Awards
No diol def converts higher,
I would recommend stacking it with 1-test or superdrol at that kind of dose because you probably won't notice much of an effect with it alone. You may see some hardening effects with little weight gain and some strenght if you use it with dht & mohn.

The recomended dosage alone is up to 1200mg/ed for 5-8 weeks, in a stack 800mg/ed should be good I think.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
depends on how you react to ph. I dont get much from mild ph like m4ohn. I heard longer cycles are best with 1,4. I ran 4wks at 1200mg didnt notice much so ran 1500 for last week. not impressed. I alternate ph cycles also. Its been debated as to which is better diol or dione. I dont think there was a winner.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
depends on how you react to ph. I dont get much from mild ph like m4ohn. I heard longer cycles are best with 1,4. I ran 4wks at 1200mg didnt notice much so ran 1500 for last week. not impressed. I alternate ph cycles also. Its been debated as to which is better diol or dione. I dont think there was a winner.
No winner, yeah, crowd still divided ;)

I choose the diol to avoid risks of gyno.
m4ohn worked very well for me, so i'm optimistic. I also believe to get better results from dry compounds.
I'm really excited about starting SD :D

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
How about:

Weeks 1-2 M5aa(to jumpstart stength gains before the anabolic kicks in) and 1,4andro
Weeks 3-6 1,4andro and MOHN

Does this look good as a cycle in terms of lean mass and strength gains?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
How about:

Weeks 1-2 M5aa(to jumpstart stength gains before the anabolic kicks in) and 1,4andro
Weeks 3-6 1,4andro and MOHN

Does this look good as a cycle in terms of lean mass and strength gains?
It looks good to me. But m4ohn is so slow kicking in that u may want to run it for at least 4 weeks.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
No diol def converts higher,
I would recommend stacking it with 1-test or superdrol at that kind of dose because you probably won't notice much of an effect with it alone. You may see some hardening effects with little weight gain and some strenght if you use it with dht & mohn.

The recomended dosage alone is up to 1200mg/ed for 5-8 weeks, in a stack 800mg/ed should be good I think.
Bill L., the guy who brought this PH to market, definitely thought the dione was much better than the diol with this particular PH.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Bill L., the guy who brought this PH to market, definitely thought the dione was much better than the diol with this particular PH.
thats the same guy who is making an arachidonic acid product...

THA GONZ

Awards
I know, Bill said that to me on another forum aswell, but he never stated why. He just said that he felt that the dione was better and the diol was not worth marketing. The conversion is higher with the diol and maybe people don't think that they gain as much with it because it might be drier than the dione because of the lack of estro conversion. I don't know, I asked him for a specific reason and he never gave one. It could just be because he was trying to market his product.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna cut out the Mohn. I don't wanna run too many orals at once. So I think it's gonna be:

Weeks 1-2: M5aa 20-30mgs; 1,4andro 600mgs
Weeks 3-5: 1,4 andro 600mgs

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
And then summer will be SD, trans 1-test, and mohn.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I do not disagree with the purported differences between the diol and dione versions, only in the apparent conclusion that the diol version is better. Most of the 'it didn't do much' feedback I've seen is from the diol, whereas it seems the dione has more positive feedback. That is not conclusive by any means, just my observation.

Regardless, you need at least 600mg for at least 40 days/6 weeks to really attempt to get benefit from this product. You have enough to do that; stack it with some 1-Test for a good lean cycle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I do not disagree with the purported differences between the diol and dione versions, only in the apparent conclusion that the diol version is better. Most of the 'it didn't do much' feedback I've seen is from the diol, whereas it seems the dione has more positive feedback. That is not conclusive by any means, just my observation.

Regardless, you need at least 600mg for at least 40 days/6 weeks to really attempt to get benefit from this product. You have enough to do that; stack it with some 1-Test for a good lean cycle.
I like the idea of including 1-test. I am also pondering using SD and 1,4. I think Syr had a thread on that.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... offtopic but I thought I would mention how jealous I am...:rant:

Just looking for some lean mass, not a massive bulk. It's almost impossible for me to cut at 4.8%.
...wonder how it feels to be 4.8%

- COTC

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... offtopic but I thought I would mention how jealous I am...:rant:

...wonder how it feels to be 4.8%

- COTC
"It feels pretty good," replied handzilla as he finished off yet another lunch consisting of a cheesteak and french fries for the 2nd day this week.:D

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of including 1-test. I am also pondering using SD and 1,4. I think Syr had a thread on that.
I can extrapolate a few things from my experience with 1,4add so far.

1) It takes 3 weeks for the appetite increase effect (the only effect i can notice clearly so far). If only for this and u stocked it, i think its worth to use with a bulking agent like SD.

2) Same period the boys are a little smaller. It could be from 2 weeks of SD though.

3) 1,4 alone? I dont think its worth the money at all.

More to come when I progress after the first month of 1,4, expecially next week when i'm discontinuing SD.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Syr! I'm really curious about this compound. I have the dione caps from 1fast.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking them simultaneously, how can you decide what the SD is doing for you versus what the 1,4ad is doing?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
If you're taking them simultaneously, how can you decide what the SD is doing for you versus what the 1,4ad is doing?
Because SD does not stimulate appetite. I cant say about the gains, at least not after 1 week since i stop SD. I mean, people reported SD effects to stop one week after its discontinued. So, if i'm experiencing further gains on week5 of my cycle that is very likely to be due to 1,4. Besides this, i'm taking a shitload of ancillary stuff, its very hard to tell exactly what is causing what, but I think to know my body pretty well (very well for a novice juicer).

About balls shrinking, I cant say of course which is the compound that is causing it. If i remember what u said to me in your email, you experienced that effect after a few days when u started 1,4. For me i'm sure it did nothing for all the first 10 days (that is before SD started and kicked in)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I'll also throw this out into the mix...

Another option besides 1,4-Andro + 1-Test for a stack would be to use 4-HT with the 1,4-Andro.

Something like:

1,4-Andro 900mg
4-HT 600mg

Or some combo of stepping up, etc.

That could be a nice cutter/lean mass stack with the 4-HT also acting to counter and alleviate any estrogen concerns. Just a thought...

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'll also throw this out into the mix...

Another option besides 1,4-Andro + 1-Test for a stack would be to use 4-HT with the 1,4-Andro.

Something like:

1,4-Andro 900mg
4-HT 600mg

Or some combo of stepping up, etc.

That could be a nice cutter/lean mass stack with the 4-HT also acting to counter and alleviate any estrogen concerns. Just a thought...
Thanks for the suggestion, shoot'. I'm not too worried about estro effects and 4-HT is expensive. I'm still tryna decide on what I wanna run though:
-1,4 is definite.
-M5aa 1st 2-3 weeks
or
-SD 1st 3 weeks (I don't want my RBC to get too high though for blood pressure reasons)
-1-test is a possibility but I don't think I wanna run this compound 2 consecutive cycles, so I migt save this one for summer

*I want a good lean cycle but I don't want it to be dry to the point that it effects my joints even though I'm using Joint Flex.

I was supposed to start yesterday, but then I wasn't sure if I took enough time off from my previous cycle. It was 6 weeks weeks long with 4 weeks of PCT and this is my 3rd week following PCT. I'll probably start another therad on this to get some more opinions.