Xcel Detonator X

thatoldmat

Awards
Alright guys, I just want to start out by saying that i'm new to the whole PH thing. Tuesday I went into my local nutrition shop looking for a new pre-workout. I asked the girl up front and she told me that her favorite was the new Detonator X by Xcel nutrition. She said that it had 22.5 grams of Epistane mixed in with the preworkout, and it gave her the best pumps she had ever had with a preworkout. I asked her if i need any cycle support or PCT after taking this product, and she said that none was needed because of the minimal amount of Epistane in the product. I went ahead and purchased it. I have taken it for two days now and it is pretty crazy. Has anyone on here tried a pre-workout with a PH mixed in, and do i need PCT or cycle support while taking it, in your opinion? Is 22.5 grams of Epistane enough to see side effects (i know everyone is different)? Any input would be appreciated.

Mystere3

Awards
If you're running one scoop on pre-workout days only you probably don't need a serm for PCT but it's also a really stupid idea. I think it's really only useful on cycle.

thatoldmat

Awards
The PH is actually mixed in with the pre-workout. I workout about 5 times a week and take a scoop before every workout. So i guess that means that i'll be taking 22.5 mg of epistane before every workout until the preworkout runs out. If you search the product on google you can find out what it has in it. Detonator X by Xcel sports.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah like I said, it's a stupid idea for a pre, but I guess you'll be ok with daa/erase for pct once this is done.

thatoldmat

Awards
Well, i think i'll skip out on using this one. I never intended to use a Prohormone with a pre-workout. I guess that's $57 down the hole. Do you think there is anything i need to do after using it for two days, or will i be ok with just not taking it anymore?

Mystere3

Awards
Nah you'll be fine. Maybe try to get your $ back. Damn $57... You could also save it for if you ever run epi.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch out for the non-hormonal pre that works by Olympus Labs in the next few weeks, certainly wont be 57$ either.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I just want to start out by saying that i'm new to the whole PH thing. Tuesday I went into my local nutrition shop looking for a new pre-workout. I asked the girl up front and she told me that her favorite was the new Detonator X by Xcel nutrition. She said that it had 22.5 grams of Epistane mixed in with the preworkout, and it gave her the best pumps she had ever had with a preworkout. I asked her if i need any cycle support or PCT after taking this product, and she said that none was needed because of the minimal amount of Epistane in the product. I went ahead and purchased it. I have taken it for two days now and it is pretty crazy. Has anyone on here tried a pre-workout with a PH mixed in, and do i need PCT or cycle support while taking it, in your opinion? Is 22.5 grams of Epistane enough to see side effects (i know everyone is different)? Any input would be appreciated.
Epic

Reactions: mw1
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
lol i didnt even know companies did that.

in for the female seller to grow a clit the size of my head
She was prob some fat chick. I once had this tiny (110 pounds ish) Arab dude that worked at gnc try to tell me that he saw horrible results on the supps I use, and I was like you've seen results? Lmao employes at most of those places are a joke.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol@female seller

Tell them to do research and you find another place to shop .. Like AM supp. Companies site

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya just do research and buy online, cheaper, and you don't have to deal with fuktards

Mystere3

Awards
Ya just do research and buy online, cheaper, and you don't have to deal with fuktards
It's also unsafe. Had a female pt come in with jaundice who took some supp from complete nutrition and ended up being referred to the transplant list. We could never figure out what she took but prolly something like SD. She took double the recommended dose for 8 weeks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's also unsafe. Had a female pt come in with jaundice who took some supp from complete nutrition and ended up being referred to the transplant list. We could never figure out what she took but prolly something like SD. She took double the recommended dose for 8 weeks.

http://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsroom/pressannouncements/ucm374395.htm

http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm374742.htm

http://www.fda.gov/food/recallsoutbreaksemergencies/outbreaks/ucm370849.htm

"Though being taken off shelves in Hawaii, the rest of the country is still selling it in most nutritional stores, including GNC and Complete Nutrition."

Mystere3

Awards
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Well, i think i'll skip out on using this one. I never intended to use a Prohormone with a pre-workout. I guess that's $57 down the hole. Do you think there is anything i need to do after using it for two days, or will i be ok with just not taking it anymore?
If you want I can give you our other pre with no epi? Let me know, I'm sorry the person didn't disclose it, I don't want you to be dissatisfied

thatoldmat

Awards
One question Pete: is it 22.5 mg per scoop or per bottle?

thatoldmat

Awards
Hmm, then should I use some cycle support or pct? Is there anything else you would recommend? I'm sure you have some experience in the matter

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, then should I use some cycle support or pct? Is there anything else you would recommend? I'm sure you have some experience in the matter
Just drop it. You need to research and properly plan before taking epistane. It may be "mild" but it's still a steroid b

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
When I take DetX it is always when I'm on cycle. I personally haven't used just DetX by itself. You could if you wanted, just use it everyday so your getting the epi in. When I'm on cycle I use a cycle support product and for pct I always use a test booster, an erase type product and a serm. I would take your time and plan out a cycle that you would be interested in running.

Mystere3

Awards
Stano or trest would have been a much more intelligent choice for a hormone to add.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you want I can give you our other pre with no epi? Let me know, I'm sorry the person didn't disclose it, I don't want you to be dissatisfied
OP he offered to replace of for you. Problem solved.