New Erase Formula Question

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've got a bottle of the new erase I'm going to use in pct after an epi/stano cycle next month. I've read a few people saying it isn't as strong and it takes longer to kick in, etc. Does anyone know if it should still be taken 0/0/3/3/2/1 dosage protocol to help prevent rebound? Will it still work in this fashion?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, that is not strong enough for epi

Run this:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
OR
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Erase Pro
0/0/3/2/2/1 (doens't necessarily need to be tapered since it's Suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor as I recall)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No, that is not strong enough for epi

Run this:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
OR
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Erase Pro
0/0/3/2/2/1 (doens't necessarily need to be tapered since it's Suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor as I recall)
There's really no or. Epi should have a serm. It's stupid not to.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Yeah I've got nolva and daa. I'm just curious about the new erase formula. It is no longer arimistane and I'm not sure it is even suicidal.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Bumpin this thread nobody has been able to answer my question so far.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Bumpin this thread nobody has been able to answer my question so far.
Just buy ironflex version. More mg per bottle anyway. Arimistane 50mg a cap.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah I've got nolva and daa. I'm just curious about the new erase formula. It is no longer arimistane and I'm not sure it is even suicidal.
I'd start it week 2 if possible. It is no longer arimistane, and we know it's likely allosteric. The build-up of effects that users are reporting are pretty suggestive of suicidal inhibition, and I wouldn't see a need to taper it towards the end

Swolljaboi

Awards
Thanks Coop. That's the info I was looking for.