4Derm versus Home Brew w/1Fast's powder

Josey Wales

Awards
Anyone had the following experience? Back in the good ole days before the ban my lab rat was experimenting with some 4Derm (had 3 bottles over time) and when that ran out finished up with a homebrew of 1Fast's 4AD powder in Nutra's Penetrate with a small amount of 1-T mixed in. Despite the fact that the 4Derm and homebrew dosages were the same, there was a marked difference in effect. The little devil's libido suddenly "shot up" (bad pun intended) and there was a noticeable change in water retention. No other research conditions had been altered. Thus it appeared that the changes had come directly from the homebrew. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Perhaps the 4Derm batch was weaker than advertised? Anyone ever find 4Derm quality to be lumpy or lacking?

One other point of note was that the homebrew was thicker going on than 4Derm, dried much faster than 4Derm and left a noticable white residue on the skin that did not flake off at all. The poor rat looked like he'd been whitewashed in spots. Anyone ever see 4AD homebrew dry like that. Could it be the 1-T, rather than the 4AD?

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure 4Derm is just 4-ad. You homebrewed 4-ad w/ 1-T. OF course the homebrew is going to give better gains.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say Penetrate is a superior carrier as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattikus Anabolics 1
MF210 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
fightercowboy Anabolics 4