Brawn nutrition O-BOL cycle

prebzmaister

Awards
OK Guys, So I've taken my first dose of O-BOL, gonna run for 20mg a day, for 4-6 weeks.
think Im going to run it like a recomp. I do have both a bottle of AMS Arom-X and a bottle of PES Erase, and some Daa. would this be enough for PCT?

Haven't done any recent bloodwork, but my earlier Bloodwork like 3 months back in time showed testosteron to be 10,2 nmol/l ,where the normal range is 10,00-35,00. So i guess my normal test is pretty low, and no I have never done any aas or anything before. only a bottle of normal Dhea at 50 or 100mg a day. this should not be a problem or?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
OK Guys, So I've taken my first dose of O-BOL, gonna run for 20mg a day, for 4-6 weeks.
think Im going to run it like a recomp. I do have both a bottle of AMS Arom-X and a bottle of PES Erase, and some Daa. would this be enough for PCT?

Haven't done any recent bloodwork, but my earlier Bloodwork like 3 months back in time showed testosteron to be 10,2 nmol/l ,where the normal range is 10,00-35,00. So i guess my normal test is pretty low, and no I have never done any aas or anything before. only a bottle of normal Dhea at 50 or 100mg a day. this should not be a problem or?
Is obol ostarine?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should be enough.

prebzmaister

Awards
Ok, so I've been on ostarine for four weeks now. Been running 20mg a day, one capsule in the morning and one before training/evening. only small or not any changes. Should I up the dosage to 30mg for the next two weeks? have some arom-x to take along with it.

havent felt any signs of suppresion. sexdrive is all god, errection is hard stone.

I have both pes erase and clomid, daa and zma, how should my pct look?

Mystere3

Awards
Erase and daa is fine. I'd keep osta at 20.

prebzmaister

Awards
should i then extend my cycle to 8 weeks? cuz I dont notice any changes.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
should i then extend my cycle to 8 weeks? cuz I dont notice any changes.
I notice results at 10. Not big results, but faster than training and dieting naturally. Maybe your diet is off.

prebzmaister

Awards
Under todays workout I felt really sore in my nipples, never felt like that before. Would this be a sign of gyno or something?