Questions about trenazone and or epi cycle

Sswilmeth

Awards
Ok so here's the deal. I've previously done one cycle before about 6 months ago where I just ran m14ad. I know quite a bit about nutrition, training etc but was completely unknowledgeable about phs at the time and ended up listening to the guys at the max muscle who sold me it telling me all I needed for pct was a test booster and some liver protection. Horrible decision on my part.. Ended up with some gyno in my left nipple that I still have. I have had some Antaeus labs trenazone on hand for a while but have yet to start it because concerns about my gyno increasing, will taking an ai during cycle eliminate this concern? Also I was thinking of running nolvadex and daa post cycle and cycle support while on as well as p5p but heard nolva isn't good to run after tren cycles... Also have been doing some research and am wanting to stack it with epi to help eliminate some of those estrogen problems but have heard of many people getting rebound gyno weeks sometimes months after pct and increased gyno worries me.
Was thinking of running trenazone at 1ml/1/1.5/1.5 and epi at 20mg/20/30/30/30
Am fairly thin as I weigh 178 at 6'1 and a half but worked my ass off just to get there- at the begginging of the school year (I'm in college) I was 155 and have been stuck at a plateu for a long time.
Goals- two main goals for cycle are to keep as much size as possible post cycle and not add to my gyno. Should I try to eliminate it before starting this cycle or is it too late? I know this is a lot of info lol but any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, know you guys are knowledgeable. Thanks.

Sswilmeth

Awards
Another option would be to run m14ad again but this time with proper pct, I gained about 8 pounds and kept them all even with ****ty support and post cycle sups. Wanting to run one of these three because I have done the most research on them just once again trying to avoid gyno at all costs

Mystere3

Awards
You should treat your gyno with letro or ralox before you run another cycle.

Running another heavily aromatizing ph like m14add should be the last thing you should consider,

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would either run letro before your cycle or run letro/epi to try to help with your gyno.

Run letro first:
.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 then 2.5 until it goes away, then 2.5 for another week. Then taper down and start a SERM a few days befoer stopping letro to prevent rebound gyno.

Epi
30/30/30/30

PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Sswilmeth

Awards
Thanks for the help... I'm gonna try to get rid of gyno with letro followed by nolva to prevent rebound. Any supps recommendations to deal with low libido and joints while on letro? Also can I start the cycle right as I'm finishing up with nolva or do I need to wait?

stillchillin

Awards
There's really no proof that epi will do anything for your gyno problems I would take the advice from the posts above and take care of your problem before starting another cycle. Why risk making it worse.

Sswilmeth

Awards
There's really no proof that epi will do anything for your gyno problems I would take the advice from the posts above and take care of your problem before starting another cycle. Why risk making it worse.

I definitely agree and that's what I'm gonna do I'm just curious if there needs to be a certain amount of time I wait between when I start the cycle and when I finish the nolva for rebound or can I start cycle while on lets say the last week of nolva at 10mg

Mystere3

Awards
Got those on hand, as far as libido and performance in gym is that just something I gotta deal with with letro?
Pretty much.

As far as running a cycle, I don't see any reason why you can't start right away after the novla is done, you are pretty far out from your last cycle no?

rphash49

Awards
Now that you know you are gyno prone I would try to avoid compounds that aromatise or increase freely circulating estrogen(M-sten).

My go to compounds: Epi, hdrol, dmz

Non-aromatising compounds can still aggravate gyno but it's less likely. Example: I just had a little gyno flare up on hdrol that I had to crush with letro. Just be prepared and have the right products on hand to deal with it.

Sswilmeth

Awards
Pretty much.

As far as running a cycle, I don't see any reason why you can't start right away after the novla is done, you are pretty far out from your last cycle no?
Yeah a solid 5 months

Sswilmeth

Awards
Epi is what I was planning on cycling for that reason. I have had the Antaeus labs trenazone around forever though and was gonna run them together and make sure I have an ai on hand just in case gyno comes back or take it on cycle. Would adding the trenazone make enough of a difference to be worth it? My main goal is pretty much put on quality size and keep as much as I can post cycle.

Now that you know you are gyno prone I would try to avoid compounds that aromatise or increase freely circulating estrogen(M-sten).

My go to compounds: Epi, hdrol, dmz

Non-aromatising compounds can still aggravate gyno but it's less likely. Example: I just had a little gyno flare up on hdrol that I had to crush with letro. Just be prepared and have the right products on hand to deal with it.

timper

timper

Awards
Now that you know you are gyno prone I would try to avoid compounds that aromatise or increase freely circulating estrogen(M-sten). My go to compounds: Epi, hdrol, dmz Non-aromatising compounds can still aggravate gyno but it's less likely. Example: I just had a little gyno flare up on hdrol that I had to crush with letro. Just be prepared and have the right products on hand to deal with it.
All PH/DS increase estrogen. It's your body's response to the fluctuation in hormone levels.

rphash49

Awards
Epi is what I was planning on cycling for that reason. I have had the Antaeus labs trenazone around forever though and was gonna run them together and make sure I have an ai on hand just in case gyno comes back or take it on cycle. Would adding the trenazone make enough of a difference to be worth it? My main goal is pretty much put on quality size and keep as much as I can post cycle.
Trenazone/epi stack is actually one of my favorite. Strength gains are awesome.

For your first time run trenazone 1ml ed and epi 40mg ed for 6 weeks.

rphash49

Awards
All PH/DS increase estrogen. It's your body's response to the fluctuation in hormone levels.
A little different from what I was trying to get across but I get your point.

Sswilmeth

Awards
Ok so I am going to go with the letro before cycle to kill the gyno first. Since with this cycle nolva isn't recommended for pct since trenazone is 19 nor, I was told to use clomid instead. My question is would using clomid to taper down from the letro have the same effect as using nolva? Don't wanna have to buy nolva just to use for taper if clomid will do same

Trenazone/epi stack is actually one of my favorite. Strength gains are awesome.

For your first time run trenazone 1ml ed and epi 40mg ed for 6 weeks.

Mystere3

Awards
I would just use novla, that stuff about the 19 nor isn't true; the findings were in the uterus which you don't have.

Sswilmeth

Awards
I would just use novla, that stuff about the 19 nor isn't true; the findings were in the uterus which you don't have.

Lol true I'm just uncertain cus I read a few cases of it causing or bringing back gyno in people post cycle when using it after 19 nor. Just don't wanna spend an extra 60 bucks but no problem with it if that's what's necessary to avoid gyno again.

Mystere3

Awards
There's no way novla can cause gyno. If you get gyno on novla it means you were going to get it anyways and prolly just needed letro. Unless you have a uterus, the progesterone receptor up regulation won't be an issue.

Sswilmeth

Awards
There's no way novla can cause gyno. If you get gyno on novla it means you were going to get it anyways and prolly just needed letro. Unless you have a uterus, the progesterone receptor up regulation won't be an issue.
Do you have a good source of nolva you use? Getting my letro from rui but heard mixed things about their nolva

Mystere3

Awards
I would check out the research chemical forum on this site and visit some of the site sponsors. I get all my pharma from Mexican pharmacies in person.

Sswilmeth

Awards
I am getting ready to start my stack and am open to any changes to it
On Cycle
Trenazone 1ml for 6 weeks
Ep15stane at 30/45/45/45/45/45
Ar1macare pro
p5p
taurine 5g ed
glucosamine and fish oil
For PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Super Pct or reduce xt
thoughts?
dosing reccomendations or replacements in any part of cycle appreciated as this is my first epi/tren cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I would run nolva 20/20/10/10 but it doens't really matter. Not sure what SUper PCT is but Reduce XT is the best cortisol control product on the market right now. Start it at week 3.

Sswilmeth

Awards
I meant to put 20/20/10/10, sup3r pct is by Olympus labs and is suppose to have prolactin,estrogen and liver protection with test boosters included it's suppose to be an all in one but not sure if it is enough because I've never used it. If I got reduce Xt would I need to add other stuff to my pct to cover all areas?