The new pro hormones

I

Iron indi

Awards
Just getting back into lifting again in my 30's
I see pro hormones are still available online.
In my youth I ran a pro-hormone called Androdyne by cytodyne technology.
It contained:
100 mg 19-Norandrostenedione
50 mg 5-Androstene-3B, 17b-Diol
50 mg 4-Androstene-3,17-dione
100 mg AA-t3 Anti-Aromatase Complex (proprietary blend of Chrysin, Indole 3-Carbinol & 7-IsoPropoxyIsoflavone)

This was back in 1998 and 1999..

I'm not to sure what the potency or strength was of this supplement..
I got great results and nothing was to harsh.

Can anyone recommend
A low toxic not to strong available PH ??

Something effective but gentle... Not. Looking to go all balls out just need to crank it up a bit
Been hitting it hard for the last 18 months and those test booster herbs are useless ..

It's been 14 years since I have researched this stuff..

Thank !

B

BrandonH1083

Awards
I got great results from a halo/epi cycle like 8 lbs and fat loss, only side effects were back pumps and slight joint pain. Or if you want more size try dymethazine

I

Iron indi

Awards
Thanks all...

Was not sure what the potency of my OLD PH was in the past... Im trying to avoid a TOXIC hardcore blend..
Like I said I just wanted something smooth and NOT stronger or more toxic then what I used in 1999 if that is possible..

Im not educated on the NEW class of PH but the old one worked like a champ and no nasty side effects..

I appreciate all your help

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi would be my recommendation too. Check the link in my sig for legit and most affordable Epi clone. One bottle is enough for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45

Can't really go wrong with brands like Ironflex, LGI, RPN and Celtic Labs either.

I

Iron indi

Awards
thanks all.... my goals are to get some of my muscle mass back withgough adding tons of fat I cant put on any muscle like I did in the past on that androdyne..
the stuff was magic. if I try to eat big sure I get a little muscle but it all turns to fat cant win for loosing

just need a little bump ... I mean 36 months in the gym hardcore and I cant get to where I was on the androdyne in the past... plus im older

great info guys!!! thanks