Looking for some advice

Ronny b

Awards
Ok so I'm going to start a tren ace trest prop cycle but I was wondering .... If I take 3 bottles of tren ace and 3 bottles of test prop taking eod along with arimdex ...can I switch to tri tren and test e for last 2 bottles poking 2 times a week .. that's what I had left over from my last cycle 1 full bottle of each..this time I just wanted to try tren ace and test prop .. My post cycle therapy is nolva dex an chlomed ... All I wanna know is can I switch over for a short period of time or is it useless cuz I would have to rewait for it to kick in cuz dif esters

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Yeah you can switch over. The prop ester is smaller than the test e ester so its broken down and metabolized faster by your body hence "fast acting" more frequent injections. This different absorption time is the only issue because it will fluctuate your blood levels but in the end of the day its still broken down to testosterone. I would just start your test e bottle first to have the longer ester in your system then switch to the test prop.