Dosing Hdrol in mornings only?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I know I should split the doses but would morning only work at all?
I'm in the first week and been doing 50mg in the morning so far and if it works I would like to continue with mornings only.
I'm on TRT also btw.

Thanks guys!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know I should split the doses but would morning only work at all?
I'm in the first week and been doing 50mg in the morning so far and if it works I would like to continue with mornings only.
I'm on TRT also btw.

Thanks guys!
You can, but i see no reason not to split. Id bump it to 75mg and run it for 6 weeks

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
You can, but i see no reason not to split. Id bump it to 75mg and run it for 6 weeks
I was planing on bump it next week. The reason is that sometimes I'm busy and forget to take my second dose, it's just easier to take everything in the morning.
Thanks for your fast reply :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
You could set an alarm on your phone to go off daily? That may work.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
5 week really slows down, id up it to 100 on 5th or 6th week
I actually notice a nice leaning effect going into week 5 and 6 at 75mg. That may just be me though. I agree 100 is good

Mystere3

Awards
In my opinion unless something has a crazy short half life, taking it all at once is fine. Hdrol happens to have a relatively long half life (12h) so taking it once a day is fine.

I've said this several times on the forums but steroids have a very large volume of distribution because of their high fat solubility, so serum levels don't tend to fluctuate too much. Once you've taken 5 doses, your serum levels should be reasonably stable. Dosing once a day rather than twice a day will make very little difference in your serum levels because so much of the active steroid is stored in fat.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I actually notice a nice leaning effect going into week 5 and 6 at 75mg. That may just be me though. I agree 100 is good
Shows that everyones different. just wanted to throw that out there so he doesn't waste his 6th week like I did

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Shows that everyones different. just wanted to throw that out there so he doesn't waste his 6th week like I did
Interesting. It would almost be worth it to buy 3 bottles and run it
75/75/75/100/100/100 or something close to that. Honestly I don't react to anything lower than 75mg. So if I ever choose to run it again id go for 100mg for 6-8 weeks. However this wouldn't be recommended for someone's first cycle or even first time with hdrol.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I (I guess I'm the only one on this forum) don't want to gain to much weight and instead looking to lean out as much as possible and gain strength. I don't think I go higher than 75mg because of that.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
In my opinion unless something has a crazy short half life, taking it all at once is fine. Hdrol happens to have a relatively long half life (12h) so taking it once a day is fine.

I've said this several times on the forums but steroids have a very large volume of distribution because of their high fat solubility, so serum levels don't tend to fluctuate too much. Once you've taken 5 doses, your serum levels should be reasonably stable. Dosing once a day rather than twice a day will make very little difference in your serum levels because so much of the active steroid is stored in fat.
Thanks, that makes me feel better about dosing all at once, I don't planing on going over 75mg anyway.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I (I guess I'm the only one on this forum) don't want to gain to much weight and instead looking to lean out as much as possible and gain strength. I don't think I go higher than 75mg because of that.
Many people on this forum have that same goal. I will have that goal starting in 1 month ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. It would almost be worth it to buy 3 bottles and run it
75/75/75/100/100/100 or something close to that. Honestly I don't react to anything lower than 75mg. So if I ever choose to run it again id go for 100mg for 6-8 weeks. However this wouldn't be recommended for someone's first cycle or even first time with hdrol.
Ya know, I run 50mg first two weeks because I dont start seeing results until week 3 anyways.

My next one (soon) is gonna be:

50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100
+ Copious amounts of Test, lol.

Should work pretty well

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya know, I run 50mg first two weeks because I dont start seeing results until week 3 anyways. My next one (soon) is gonna be: 50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100 + Copious amounts of Test, lol. Should work pretty well
I was thinking this very same thing. How would 50mg per day go with day 600-750 mg of test per week? Also is Hdrol the "safest" methyl?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking this very same thing. How would 50mg per day go with day 600-750 mg of test per week? Also is Hdrol the "safest" methyl?
I'd say Halo is safest.

Hdrol trashes my lipid profile granted this is without supporting supps.

You'd still want to work up to 75mg. To be honest, when I ran Hdrol w/ TRT, it was like an amplification effect.

The only sides I got during the 6 weeks was estrogen flare ups and a slight decrease in libido toward the end.

I dont know exactly how the two interact but size, strength and muscle hardness and fat loss were as good as the best of anything I've taken before, all rolled up into one cycle.

Strength went up 20-30lbs on all big lifts.
Fat loss was present but would have been more sig if I wasnt bulking.
10lbs of lean mass gains
Kept 9lbs. Today I'm about 6lbs heavier than that now.
Sides were minimal
Pumps were great
The cycle felt subtle but the results were significant - just the way I like it

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is a non-methyl.
Oh. I dunno why I thought it had methylation. Gosh, losin my mind.

To answer the question, Halo is the weakest. Maybe Epi a close second. Everyone reacts differently to them but thoset two are the milder, yet more effective compounds if u ask me.

The others are a bit more wet and generally have more sides associated with them.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'd say Halo is safest.

Hdrol trashes my lipid profile granted this is without supporting supps.

You'd still want to work up to 75mg. To be honest, when I ran Hdrol w/ TRT, it was like an amplification effect.

The only sides I got during the 6 weeks was estrogen flare ups and a slight decrease in libido toward the end.

I dont know exactly how the two interact but size, strength and muscle hardness and fat loss were as good as the best of anything I've taken before, all rolled up into one cycle.

Strength went up 20-30lbs on all big lifts.
Fat loss was present but would have been more sig if I wasnt bulking.
10lbs of lean mass gains
Kept 9lbs. Today I'm about 6lbs heavier than that now.
Sides were minimal
Pumps were great
The cycle felt subtle but the results were significant - just the way I like it
Did you use any support supps for your last Halo cycle?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you use any support supps for your last Halo cycle?
Nope. Been doin this a long time and sides were at a minimum other than estrogen flare ups.

This time I will run NAC, Hawthorne Berry & RYR extract.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Oh. I dunno why I thought it had methylation. Gosh, losin my mind.

To answer the question, Halo is the weakest. Maybe Epi a close second. Everyone reacts differently to them but thoset two are the milder, yet more effective compounds if u ask me.

The others are a bit more wet and generally have more sides associated with them.
What are your thoughts on running methyls longer then 6 weeks?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Nope. Been doin this a long time and sides were at a minimum other than estrogen flare ups.

This time I will run NAC, Hawthorne Berry & RYR extract.
Ok cool, I have Anastozol anyway for my TRT so estro sides shouldn't be a problem.
I'll do like you and stay the first 2 weeks on 50mg to see how I feel before I bump up.

Thanks!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thoughts on running methyls longer then 6 weeks?
Depends on the methyl. Hdrol? Sure its possible. The fact that I'm gettin ready to do just that might tell u how I feel about it.

I think if ur still gettin results or u are cutting there may be some merit to it if the compound is weaker in nature.

The stronger ones like SD, Msten, Dbol, Abombs, M1T and M1A etc are not necessary to run that long and would likely mess u up pretty good unless u ran them at a low dose.

SD for example @ 10mg for 6-8 weeks might be doable.

Mrwright243

Awards
I'm starting a cycle I have 2 halo extreme 2 epi andro 2 damage control and some nolva and a pct made by Olympus labs is this all I need

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds good. Check out other threads to see what others are using.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
riseabove5 Anabolics 25
EggzNDsuch Anabolics 4
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 33