TR3ST EPISTANE CYCLE - GETTING TOO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilty1018

Awards
Okay so i was wondering if anyone thinks a tr3st and epistane cycle would be good for recoup/strength cycle? I am mostly worried about gyno and lethargy as far as side effects go... running it like this.
5 6'
205 Pounds
18% body fat
545 Squat
405 Deadlift (working on it.. )
350 Bench

Epistane
45/45/45/45/45/45 (Should i bump up last two weeks to 60 mg?)
TR3ST
00/00/50/50/75/75

Would i need an on cycle AI? like Black Lion Research Formeron? ( it seems to be the **** lol)
For PCT would,
Nolva
40/40/20/20 + formeron EOD be sufficient or run it at 20/20/20/20 + formeron EOD.

Would i need anything like prolactin related support? or liver support? i heard on cycle liver support takes away some of the hormones potency and i dont want that. What kind of gains do yall think this would reap? Also is this stack going to have a negative effect on libido? Hcgenerate would be sufficient for libido correct?

Thanks for any input/advice. - Ty

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You'll feel like a boss on trestolone. Not lethargic. You'll also have a high libido. But it aromatizes so there is a chance of gyno. Run an AI. Epi/trest would make for a good recomp cycle :)

lilty1018

Awards
You'll feel like a boss on trestolone. Not lethargic. You'll also have a high libido. But it aromatizes so there is a chance of gyno. Run an AI. Epi/trest would make for a good recomp cycle :)
Okay thats what i was hoping but since Epi seems to cause lethargy in most i was wondering which hormone would come out on top basically? but yeah so for sure need AI? even with the EPI being as dry as it is? Some people use it just for reducing gyno from what ive read.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And the only cycle support product that is worth a dime is tudca. At high doses. Don't jump on the milk thistle bandwagon lmao. For this cycle if use arimistane on cycle with tudca. Have a strong AI on hand though incase prob arise

lilty1018

Awards
And the only cycle support product that is worth a dime is tudca. At high doses. Don't jump on the milk thistle bandwagon lmao. For this cycle if use arimistane on cycle with tudca. Have a strong AI on hand though incase prob arise
Okay and tudca is for liver correct? and okay sounds good to me. Thank you reps4jesus!! :thumbsup:

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Okay and tudca is for liver correct? and okay sounds good to me. Thank you reps4jesus!! :thumbsup:
Yeah it is! No prob man :) ill prob get torn apart by company reps for talking sh!t about their precious milk thistle but idgaf ;) do you have steroid experience?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Oh i forgot to add, Formeron would be good! That or arimistane!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And also make nolva 20/20/10/10.

lilty1018

Awards
Yeah it is! No prob man :) ill prob get torn apart by company reps for talking sh!t about their precious milk thistle but idgaf ;) do you have steroid experience?
Ive ran a cycle when i was way younger, and i got some good gains. but was always scared of doing another cycle due to side effects, but recently ive been at a plateau so i decided to say **** the sides i want gains LOL. But ive done a lot of research so im pretty educated just not experienced.

Okay so 20/20/10/10, im going to have to order liquid nolva is this a good idea? and okay perfect.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ive ran a cycle when i was way younger, and i got some good gains. but was always scared of doing another cycle due to side effects, but recently ive been at a plateau so i decided to say **** the sides i want gains LOL. But ive done a lot of research so im pretty educated just not experienced.

Okay so 20/20/10/10, im going to have to order liquid nolva is this a good idea? and okay perfect.
Let me just make you a sample cycle sense I'm changing everything lol

Epi
30/45/45/45/45/45
Trest
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50. 6-8 weeks. Up to you. 50mg is good for libido and lethargy but you could go up if you want.

Tudca support supp.

Pct
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Any other support supps you want. There ya go. Order RC nolva. That's ok. But make sure it's from a company with good feedback. Pharma grade is better though.

lilty1018

Awards
hahaha okay that sounds good to me!!! thank you so much!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
hahaha okay that sounds good to me!!! thank you so much!
No prob bro. :) PM me if you have any questions and ill do my best to answer! Or I'll say idk ;)

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
What would be a good Tudca supplement? at what dosage?

lilty1018

Awards
Ive read also that some people have been getting gyno from epi and they think its prolactin related cause? what would be a good support for this?

lilty1018

Awards
haha yeah man i fell ya, im thinking of doing a log on this cycle if anyones interested.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Supplements 1
Tank999 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 10
808bigdog Olympus Labs 3