1st EP15tane Cutting Stack. Need Help! Thanks!

JMinor4826

Awards
I'm working on putting together a cutting cycle and need some help. First things first i'm 29 5'11 240. I want to get down to 215 with some body recomp. So far by my research this is what I think is best (i'm a newb so please feel free to correct me):
-Ep15tane perfect cycle:
+1 bottle of EP15TANE
+1 bottle of AR1MACARE PRO
+1 bottle of SUP3R PCT

I've also read for PCT I'll need a serm and it seem like the right one to go with is Nolva. I've read so much conflicting information on dosage for the Nolva and the above cycle that I'm confused. With my goals in mind can you guys give me some insight on dosage and or additional PCT supplements. I'm worried about Estrogen rebound in PCT etc.

Another question I have is hair loss. Genetically I already am fighting a battle keeping my hair, will running a cycle like this accelerate hair loss at all?

I'm gonna log all my results and take pictures once I have all the product and information I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

stann123

stann123

Awards
nolva 20/20/10/10, you can also add in daa to your pct

JMinor4826

Awards
What's the dosing on the DAA and for how long? Same question for the EPI stack? And what about hair loss? Thanks!

Messer

Messer

Awards
What's the dosing on the DAA and for how long? Same question for the EPI stack? And what about hair loss? Thanks!
-3 grams before bed

stann123

stann123

Awards
youll need another bottle of arimacare aswell, 1 bottle is only enough for 4 weeks

Messer

Messer

Awards
GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Another question I have is hair loss. Genetically I already am fighting a battle keeping my hair, will running a cycle like this accelerate hair loss at all?
Epistane is not known to be a killer on the hairline, but since you indicate that you're already battling MPB, you have to realize that taking any substance with an androgenic content (ie just about any anabolic steroid) presents the possibility of hair loss. That being said, how are you "fighting" to keep your hair?

JMinor4826

Awards
Epistane is not known to be a killer on the hairline, but since you indicate that you're already battling MPB, you have to realize that taking any substance with an adrogenic content (ie just about any anabolic steroid) presents the possibility of hair loss. That being said, how are you "fighting" to keep your hair?
I take biotin and plenty of vitamin D. That's about the extent of my fighting.

JMinor4826

Awards
Ep15tane cycle should be atleast 6 weeks. Epi starts kicking in in week 2. What was your lay out going to be?
I need help with the layout on the EP perfect cycle .. What would be your recommendations with my stated goals above??

Messer

Messer

Awards
I need help with the layout on the EP perfect cycle .. What would be your recommendations with my stated goals above??
30/45/45/45/45/45

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the right diet and that layout etc .. Are my goals of recomp and dropping 25lbs reasonable or far fetched?
Dropping 25lbs maybe a bit too much.

Building more muscle and losing fat will definitely make for pleasing results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle and supports:
- EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
- AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
+ optional DAA at 3 grams/day

You CAN lose 25lbs if you diet aggressively but you won't build any muscle then. I'd shoot for losing 10lbs during that cycle.

If you are worried about hair loss, buy some Nizoral (ketoconazol) shampoo and wash your hair with it twice per week. It's cheap and it works at least for me.

JMinor4826

Awards
Cycle and supports: - EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45 - AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4 PCT: - Nolva 20/20/10/10 - SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 + optional DAA at 3 grams/day You CAN lose 25lbs if you diet aggressively but you won't build any muscle then. I'd shoot for losing 10lbs during that cycle. If you are worried about hair loss, buy some Nizoral (ketoconazol) shampoo and wash your hair with it twice per week. It's cheap and it works at least for me.
That certainly looks doable. Any other insight you have for me? Any tricks of the trade other then obviously dieting and busting ass in the gym??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That certainly looks doable. Any other insight you have for me? Any tricks of the trade other then obviously dieting and busting ass in the gym??
Keep your protein intake high, 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight works for most people. Keep fat intake pretty low, maybe .3-.4 grams per pound of bodyweight - and you could up it to .4-.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when you start the PCT. Fat is a "prohormone of all prohormones" :)

Drink AT LEAST 1 gallon of water per day and take fish oils - at least 5 grams per day, it helps with lipids! If you notice joint pains, upping fish oil intake may help.

JMinor4826

Awards
Keep your protein intake high, 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight works for most people. Keep fat intake pretty low, maybe .3-.4 grams per pound of bodyweight - and you could up it to .4-.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when you start the PCT. Fat is a "prohormone of all prohormones" :) Drink AT LEAST 1 gallon of water per day and take fish oils - at least 5 grams per day, it helps with lipids! If you notice joint pains, upping fish oil intake may help.
Thanks a lot man! Any particular brand fish oil just out of curiosity?? I like Carlson Norwegian cod lover oil.

JMinor4826

Awards
Keep your protein intake high, 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight works for most people. Keep fat intake pretty low, maybe .3-.4 grams per pound of bodyweight - and you could up it to .4-.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when you start the PCT. Fat is a "prohormone of all prohormones" :) Drink AT LEAST 1 gallon of water per day and take fish oils - at least 5 grams per day, it helps with lipids! If you notice joint pains, upping fish oil intake may help.
Oh yeah and any particular brand DAA for PCT?

JMinor4826

Awards
Ok thanks .. You think that even with my goal of losing 25 lbs in 6 weeks?

Messer

Messer

Awards
get a girl that you want to **** when you have your shredded body. no better motivator than what you cant have now.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot man! Any particular brand fish oil just out of curiosity?? I like Carlson Norwegian cod lover oil.
I don't think that brand matters. I always take liquid fish oil instead of softgels because it's just easier to take.

EDIT: I like SNS DAA. It's sodium-D-aspartate which is more soluble than "free" DAA.

JMinor4826

Awards
I don't think that brand matters. I always take liquid fish oil instead of softgels because it's just easier to take. EDIT: I like SNS DAA. It's sodium-D-aspartate which is more soluble than "free" DAA.
Thanks!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
get a girl that you want to **** when you have your shredded body. no better motivator than what you cant have now.
Hell to the yeah

JMinor4826

Awards
Cycle and supports:
- EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
- AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
+ optional DAA at 3 grams/day

You CAN lose 25lbs if you diet aggressively but you won't build any muscle then. I'd shoot for losing 10lbs during that cycle.

If you are worried about hair loss, buy some Nizoral (ketoconazol) shampoo and wash your hair with it twice per week. It's cheap and it works at least for me.
So with all of your great advice and some additional research I've read that I should also run HCGenerate while on cycle for a variety of reasons. Do you generally agree with this and will it help with shutdown etc? And if so how should I dose it? and should i use it in PCT? Sorry for all the questions ….I just like to do my research. Thanks for all your guys help!

Mystere3

Awards
Stop reading elitefitness.

If you're dead set on running hcgenerate (and I'd argue there are cheaper test boosters out there) then run it in pct; it's an utter waste on cycle.

JMinor4826

Awards
Stop reading elitefitness.

If you're dead set on running hcgenerate (and I'd argue there are cheaper test boosters out there) then run it in pct; it's an utter waste on cycle.
I'm a newb so I'm not questioning you but I've read a lot of positive stuff of people using this on cycle. Does anyone have personal experience with HCGenerate?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So with all of your great advice and some additional research I've read that I should also run HCGenerate while on cycle for a variety of reasons. Do you generally agree with this and will it help with shutdown etc? And if so how should I dose it? and should i use it in PCT? Sorry for all the questions ….I just like to do my research. Thanks for all your guys help!
No need for a bunch of extra sh!t as long as you have 4 things. A steroid. A serm. An AI just in case. And a cycle support product with tudca. Or only tudca.
If you want to add things like daa that's fine but don't over think it, especially with an epi cycle. 2 most important things are having a legit serm and a legit steroid.
Expect to get shutdown when you do steroids. They suppress your natty test. There's no way around it. That's why you run a pct. if you where never shut down there would be no point of running a pct lol

Mystere3

Awards
I'm a newb so I'm not questioning you but I've read a lot of positive stuff of people using this on cycle. Does anyone have personal experience with HCGenerate?
I've run it, it's good, but not twice as good as any other natty test booster which is what it costs.

The caps are also ENORMOUS and very hard to swallow, at least for those of us who aren't used to having large objects in their mouths.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Mystere3 said, stop reading Elitefitness and don't waste your money on HCGenerate. No natty test boosters will be able to prevent shutdown. Save test boosters for PCT - and there are many better and more affordable options than HCGenerate.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Mystere3 said, stop reading Elitefitness and don't waste your money on HCGenerate. No natty test boosters will be able to prevent shutdown. Save test boosters for PCT - and there are many better and more affordable options than HCGenerate.
^ listen to the guys.....

JMinor4826

Awards
Cycle and supports: - EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45 - AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4 PCT: - Nolva 20/20/10/10 - SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 + optional DAA at 3 grams/day You CAN lose 25lbs if you diet aggressively but you won't build any muscle then. I'd shoot for losing 10lbs during that cycle. If you are worried about hair loss, buy some Nizoral (ketoconazol) shampoo and wash your hair with it twice per week. It's cheap and it works at least for me.
I just got the Nolva in the mail along with a 1ML dropper. So when you say 20 for Nolva on the ML dropper is that .2? How do I measure the Nolva? Oh and I haven't opened it yet but once I do should I keep it refrigerated? Thanks again!

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I just got the Nolva in the mail along with a 1ML dropper. So when you say 20 for Nolva on the ML dropper is that .2? How do I measure the Nolva? Oh and I haven't opened it yet but once I do should I keep it refrigerated? Thanks again!
1ML is usually equal to 20.
Your bottle should say 20mg x 30ml or 20mg x 60ml.
Keep it in a safe where nobody can steal it lol j/k

JMinor4826

Awards
Last question hopefully .. Should I take the Nolva first thing in the morning and do I place the liquid under the tongue or just swallow it?? Thanks!

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Last question hopefully .. Should I take the Nolva first thing in the morning and do I place the liquid under the tongue or just swallow it?? Thanks!
The time of day doesn't matter, just take it every day, and just swallow it down. I think most people dose it at night, I do.

JMinor4826

Awards
1ML is usually equal to 20. Your bottle should say 20mg x 30ml or 20mg x 60ml. Keep it in a safe where nobody can steal it lol j/k
The bottle says 20mg x (30 ml) .. Is it enough to last me the full pct if I run it 20/20/10/10??

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
The bottle says 20mg x (30 ml) .. Is it enough to last me the full pct if I run it 20/20/10/10??
Yup. 1ml x 7 days a week for 2 weeks = 14ml 1/2ml x 7 days a week for 2 weeks = 7ml Dose it correctly and you'll be fine.

You should have figured that before you ordered though.

stann123

stann123

Awards
simple math. 1 ml = 20mg for 14 days is 14ml, then 1/2 ml = 10mg for 14 days is 7ml.... = 21ml for whole pct, so ya its enough

JMinor4826

Awards
Yup. 1ml x 7 days a week for 2 weeks = 14ml 1/2ml x 7 days a week for 2 weeks = 7ml Dose it correctly and you'll be fine. You should have figured that before you ordered though.
Should I keep the Nolva refrigerated after I open it?

JMinor4826

Awards
So I've been on the cycle since Monday and I feel fine but I've gained 3lbs. The purpose of putting this all together was to lose weight .. My calories are restricted and I've been training hard. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Insight would be really appreciated.

Also I've been taking creatine along with everything else, it's Kre-Akalyn plus there some creatine in the protein I use ... ON Platinum Hydro Builder. Should I cut out the creatine? Thanks!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been on the cycle since Monday and I feel fine but I've gained 3lbs. The purpose of putting this all together was to lose weight .. My calories are restricted and I've been training hard. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Insight would be really appreciated.

Also I've been taking creatine along with everything else, it's Kre-Akalyn plus there some creatine in the protein I use ... ON Platinum Hydro Builder. Should I cut out the creatine? Thanks!
I would save creatine for pct and after pct. No need for the extra water etc during cycle.