Injectible oral compounds? var..winny..dbol..tbol etc...

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
I'm wondering if oral compounds like var, turinabol, winny..are equally as effective in liquid injectable form ? safer? legitimate?

Has anyone used injectible var or turinabol if it exists? Could you run it alone like you would run test?

Mystere3

Awards
Winny is injectable. Supposedly there's a form of dbol that is too. Never heard of ppl pinning var or tbol. They're not too toxic so idk why you would.

If you're gonna f around with that just pin tren.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
True I was thinking they would be even more effective but your right its not really necessary the orals work just fine haha...I was just thinking liver toxicity for extended cycles would be almost non-existant via IM? I've never used tren or done much research on it because I've heard it is one of the harshest compounds out there?.....I've only used test cyp, tbol, var.

Could you give me a basic profile of tren and your experience with it..sides, dosage, length, effects?

Mystere3

Awards
There's a lot on it online but basically you gain muscle and lose fat even on a lot of calories, and have ridiculous ability to train. Downside is liver/kidney toxicity, cough, loss of libido, night sweats, and insomnia.

It's not so bad at moderate doses like 350/wk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is not a significant difference between injecting 17aa compounds than taking them orally.
You miss first pass, but its still filtered via the liver.
So one can still expect all the sides.

Any compound can be an injectable.

Dbol an winni are the most common, but I've seen methyl trienolone as an injectable also

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Winny is injectable. Supposedly there's a form of dbol that is too. Never heard of ppl pinning var or tbol. They're not too toxic so idk why you would. If you're gonna f around with that just pin tren.
Injectable Winny is still methylated, so is effectively the same. Same for Var and T'bol if it exists.

LightzOut

LightzOut

Awards
I just came across some injectable d bol but just not sure on the dosing. Some people say that its half life is short like the oral so it needs to be injected daily and others say since its suspended in oil its longer and you can do every other day injections? Just want to make sure so blood levels are somewhat stable. Anyone have any experience? Using it as a kicker to a test cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll need daily injections. Blood levels won't be stable. Half life is too short. But I wouldn't worry about it if your also injecting test.

LightzOut

LightzOut

Awards
Alright thanks. Probably gonna end up taking it orally because im running test e because I really dont enjoy pinning daily.