Celtic Labs releases 2 methyl dbol, M-sten and DMZ!!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I just saw that on Phf and I was like waaaaaaa?! Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Anyone have anything to say about the dbol? How does this compare or is it comparable to actual dbol?

00S4Boy

Awards
Anyone have anything to say about the dbol? How does this compare or is it comparable to actual dbol?
Well seeing as how the last time it was probably ever seen was by Julius Vida and i'm 100% sure he wasn't taking it for the anabolic effects, I'm pretty sure no one has ever taken this compound to have real feedback on it.

But based on structural characteristics, I'm gonna say somewhere between m-sten and dbol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well seeing as how the last time it was probably ever seen was by Julius Vida and i'm 100% sure he wasn't taking it for the anabolic effects, I'm pretty sure no one has ever taken this compound to have real feedback on it.

But based on structural characteristics, I'm gonna say somewhere between m-sten and dbol.
Im excited, but I'm not running it till there is feedback

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
both sold out already? D:

NM, just read at the bottom of the page available for pre order the 28th

00S4Boy

Awards
its not in vida's book. they had some people test it out at phf though idk what they had to say about it.
It is in vida. And not a single person has tested it yet that has been spoken off, unless there were some extreme covert unknown alpha testing.

I forget the exact page I did that snip like a month ago on it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What exactly would you expect in terms of gains and sides of this compound? Aromatizing?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly would you expect in terms of gains and sides of this compound? Aromatizing?
It's hard to say yet, many experimental products turn out to be worthless and some of them are good.

If I'm not mistaken, all other double methylated compounds are 5 alpha-reduced so they can't aromatize but this could be wet.. Who knows.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's hard to say yet, many experimental products turn out to be worthless and some of them are good.

If I'm not mistaken, all other double methylated compounds are 5 alpha-reduced so they can't aromatize but this could be wet.. Who knows.
We're pretty sure it won't aromatize. Other than that, USUALLY when you add a methyl to something it is going to exert greater effects than previous... but of course we'll have to see when the first logs come out.

The current bottles are dosed at 15mg x 90 caps... those dose will probably be lowered because even dbol is rarely run above 50mg ED (and this is dbol with another methyl, so 15mg x 90 caps is going to be 45 mg for 30 days... that's a lot).

Already a bunch of guys have bought it on presale, just waiting for it to ship out on the 1st.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
We're pretty sure it won't aromatize. Other than that, USUALLY when you add a methyl to something it is going to exert greater effects than previous... but of course we'll have to see when the first logs come out.

The current bottles are dosed at 15mg x 90 caps... those dose will probably be lowered because even dbol is rarely run above 50mg ED (and this is dbol with another methyl, so 15mg x 90 caps is going to be 45 mg for 30 days... that's a lot).

Already a bunch of guys have bought it on presale, just waiting for it to ship out on the 1st.
Would you run it 30 days?

00S4Boy

Awards
5a reduction of this compound will yield msten. likely only a very small amount. the 2ch3 will prevent aromatization if i'm not mistaken. i expect this compound to behave very differently from dianabol.
PA had something to say that dbol wasn't very prone to 5a reduction something about a 5b reduction which I'm guessing has mitigated ar binding capabilities.

As for aromatization this is the first 2 methylated compound that fulfills the requirements of aromatization. 3 Ketone and 4-5 double bond. I don't believe 7 or 17 methylation prevent aromatization so it's still up in the air.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA had something to say that dbol wasn't very prone to 5a reduction something about a 5b reduction which I'm guessing has mitigated ar binding capabilities.

As for aromatization this is the first 2 methylated compound that fulfills the requirements of aromatization. 3 Ketone and 4-5 double bond. I don't believe 7 or 17 methylation prevent aromatization so it's still up in the air.
Yeah, PA said about this compound:

reduced by 5b-reductase with little or no 5a-reductase reduction