1st Time PH/DS User with hashimoto hypothyroid-Help!

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys,

25 next month been working out on and off since 7th grade and seriously 4x per week with compound freeweights exercises only for about 2 years. I weight 180 and am about 20%-25% body fat with a size 32 waste.....skinny fat upper body big time. Shot up from 130lbs and was diagnosed as hashimotos Hypothyroid. I've been on synthroid for over a year and told my levels are spot on, but can't seem to gain much muscle or more importantly lose some fat. (even with cardio after weight training before eating). I have low grade inflammation (C-Reactive Protein levels are high) most likely from having gained 60 lbs of pure fat so quickly and recently, my libido has gone down a bit and I just don't feel like myself. Summer is coming up and I need some help! My buddy told me to go on superdrol or beastdrol, but after researching it I decided not the right fit. I work a client facing job and can't have crazy mood swings and plus, it sounds like it's for advanced users.

Looking in to a 30-60 day run of Propadrol, Alpha Mass or M-Stem. Possibly Propadrol and Alpha mass together, but still researching as not sure if that is safe. PCT will prob be Nolvadex or 6-oxo. (I think that was what it was called) if M-Stem, willneed a cycle support too though. May go the ds or aas route though instead.

Any help or advice for a first time ph/ds user with hashimoto's who is really sick of what he sees in the mirror lately?

Thanks!

Mystere3

Awards
I would not go with those products.

First of all, you need to get your diet and training on point. If you're euthyroid now, fix your nutrition so you start to lose weight.

For a first time cycle, you may consider running ostarine over a ph/ds which would probably be better for you given your high bf%. Any anabolic will have higher sides in ppl with high bf% bc of higher aromatase levels, but ostarine will have minimal sides and doesn't require a serm in PCT. Celtic labs ostabol is a good choice for that. It will help you recomp and lose fat while adding a little lbm.

If you absolutely must run a DS/ph, I'd choose epi or halo. Run either for 6 weeks at 40 mg for epi, 75 for halo.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
What is Celtic labs ostabol and where can I get more information on it first? Couldn't find much on google...

Mystere3

Awards
Google ostarine (mk2866). I put a nice writeup of it on here too.

Nutriverse has Celtic labs ostabol.