M4OHN Dosing schedule

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me if this has been asked but I just wanted to pick your brains for a sec. I know that M4OHN has an active life of about 3.5 hours. But I was wondering, would it matter how I dosed it? I mean I can dose 8mg every 3-4 hours 3 times a day or I can dose 4mg every 3 hours 6 times a day (but this seems a bit impractical with my schedule at school.) So would the 8mg dosing still be good or should I go with the 4mg dosing?

Basically, this cycle is going to be a cutter/body recomp.
Days 1-45: 24mg M4OHN (Sledge's)
Days 15-45: 60mg M5AA (Omega's) (may bump this up to 80mg depending on how I react).

Thanks Again...

pumpinfina

Awards
M4ohn half life 8-12 hours, it's a real 17aa steroid, info from sledge.

THA GONZ

Awards
I thought it had a longer half life then 3-4 hours............

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Oops...

M4ohn half life 8-12 hours, it's a real 17aa steroid, info from sledge.
Thanks for the info pumpinfina...did some more reading and saw that. I don't know where I read the 3.5 hour thing...it's been one of them days for me. :sick:

schlam_of

Awards
i always dosed my at three times a day, about 4-5 hours apart, worked just fine for me.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me if this has been asked but I just wanted to pick your brains for a sec. I know that M4OHN has an active life of about 3.5 hours. But I was wondering, would it matter how I dosed it? I mean I can dose 8mg every 3-4 hours 3 times a day or I can dose 4mg every 3 hours 6 times a day (but this seems a bit impractical with my schedule at school.) So would the 8mg dosing still be good or should I go with the 4mg dosing?

Basically, this cycle is going to be a cutter/body recomp.
Days 1-45: 24mg M4OHN (Sledge's)
Days 15-45: 60mg M5AA (Omega's) (may bump this up to 80mg depending on how I react).

Thanks Again...
I'm a little confused by your dosing by the days there.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused by your dosing by the days there.
I'm using bottles of MOHN that I bought. I've read that 24mg is sufficient enough for what I want to do. The three bottles that I have will last 45 days at 24 mg and the M5AA that I have will last 30 days if dosed at 60mg. I hope I understood what you said correctly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 15