How long after nolva until hormones return to normal

vinceisraw

Awards
23 years old. Ran letro protocol follow by nolva which i finished 2.5 weeks ago. Been on 1 cap of erase which i finish in a few days and on inhibit-p. Everything is all good, got bloodwork to confirm.

Everything was within range. The question is regarding my testosterone (serum). It was a lot higher than i expected. Im not complaining im just curious if its still elevated from the nolva.

Also, everything else look good?

Test (serum): 921- range: (348-1197)
LH: 6.5 - range: (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 4.4 - range: (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 30.5 - range: (7.6-42.6)

Mystere3

Awards
Half life of novla is 7-14 hours, so at the outside, it will be untherapeutic in about 3 days. The erase will boost your test a bit, as it prevents aromatization.

vinceisraw

Awards
It worked pretty well. I believe i just had a little estro rebound after pct. I cut some lbs which i think helped as well since my cycle was pretty wet. Very well could have gone away on its own once i reached homeostasis but just wanted to make sure i was in the clear. Letro sucks though, definitely dont want to have to do that again. I will be in no rush tapering my ai after my serm from now on

vinceisraw

Awards
Does my estrogen level look ok at 30? I am currently taking 1 pill of erase a day. I just want to make sure I do not have any more rebound once i finish the erase tomorrow.

vinceisraw

Awards
Ok thanks for the help. I just figured it would be lower since i am taking the erase