Mild gyno

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Planning a super DMZ 3.0 cycle for may have nolva already. My question is there any ai I can run that will help reduce the gyno? I'm debating running nolva through on cycle and pct to help reduce it but if there's an ai that can help id rather run that on cycle.

Thanks.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Could you recommend one that will help with gyno?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So would it be advisable to run nolva for 8weeks?
4 should be all that is necessary for a PCT. if you are thinking for gyno treatment search the forums I believe threads were made addressing this

Mystere3

Awards
Do you have gyno? Don't run a cycle if you haven't dealt with it.

If you are trying to prevent it, run formeron on cycle. Don't run novla on cycle.

Jdub3

Awards
If you catch gyno quick enough you can get rid of it with an AI. But of you develope that dense fibrous type tissue it will probably not go away with an AI. You can reduce/ rid flare ups from old or reoccurring gyno with an AI. I haveade it about 6 days before restarting an AI with noticeable, itchy, swollen old fibrous tissue that was not removed after gyno surgery. I actually had doubts but arimistane worked.... Years of gyno, you can help if maybe with an AI but surgery is probably the only way. It's interesting to see discussions on SERMS since it's been 14 years since I really did a good cycle of the best Ph you could get at the time.