Best prohormone to take pre-workout?

RL88

Awards
And my question is what would be the best prohormone to take pre-workout.
My training is mostly powerlifting related so what i am looking for is boost in strength and that general alpha feeling.

On my recent cycles the only side effect that i have had concerned whit have been the blood pressure spikes and i thought that if i only take the dose on the days when i workout my blood pressure would stay more stable.

any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful thanks.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
I hear trest is good pwo, it supposed to kick in fast.

RL88

Awards
Would somebody have some advice of the pre-workout dose for trest?

Mystere3

Awards
Prolly 50 mg if that's the only time you'd take it. I'd take it with fat containing foods.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prolly 50 mg if that's the only time you'd take it. I'd take it with fat containing foods.
Agree... Personally I would use tr3st every day and not just pre workout.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone Acetate everyday and 5alpha test pre workout the combo will have you aggressive and energetic as all hell.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone Acetate everyday and 5alpha test pre workout the combo will have you aggressive and energetic as all hell.
Why trestolone acetate instead of trestolone without ester?

Mystere3

Awards
A lot of ppl say ment base has to be pinned like 3x/day, ugh.

I'll stick with acetate haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for informative answer :)

I'm here to learn, could you please educate me and others?
Google ment half life henryv
Or Patrick Arnold.

If you metabolize half of ment in 45 seconds, in 90 seconds it'll be inactive

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The links to studies posted by Henry are out there, I'm just too lazy to find them.

I think its from like 45sec-3hours.
But haven't thought about it since mentabolan was first released.

This was brought up then cause the target hormone had no ester.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google ment half life henryv
Or Patrick Arnold.

If you metabolize half of ment in 45 seconds, in 90 seconds it'll be inactive
I've used oral trestolone no ester with good results and it definitely works - I'm not an expert but I would think that a steroid with half life of 45 seconds would be pretty much useless? Or is it different through oral administration?

I've also read that M,14ADD has very short half life too but I've found it to be useful compound as well - even though it gave me gyno unlike dbol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used oral trestolone no ester with good results and it definitely works - I'm not an expert but I would think that a steroid with half life of 45 seconds would be pretty much useless? Or is it different through oral administration?

I've also read that M,14ADD has very short half life too but I've found it to be useful compound as well - even though it gave me gyno unlike dbol.
M14add's half life is impossible to know as studies haven't been done on it.
But there is data for dbol's half life, and I'm sure its similar. Around 4-6hrs

Lots of data for trest as well.
See previous post. 45sec-3hrs

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
M14add's half life is impossible to know as studies haven't been done on it.
But there is data for dbol's half life, and I'm sure its similar. Around 4-6hrs

Lots of data for trest as well.
See previous post. 45sec-3hrs
From the link I posted " MENT Ac in subchronic toxicity studies in rats and rabbits, a pharmacokinetic study was performed in men. In normal men, a single intravenous bolus of 500 micrograms of MENT led to peak serum MENT levels at 3 minutes after dosing (when the first samples were collected), followed by an exponential decline, reaching undetectable levels by 180 minutes. The average terminal half-life and the metabolic clearance rate (MCR) were calculated to be 40 minutes and 2,360 L/day, respectively.*"

5ourdiesel

Awards
Prohormones as a preworkout? Prohormones aren't an instant thing, they take a matter of days to weeks until they start triggering factors that cause muscle development. Dosing before workouts won't have any effect, it's all placebo.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones as a preworkout? Prohormones aren't an instant thing, they take a matter of days to weeks until they start triggering factors that cause muscle development. Dosing before workouts won't have any effect, it's all placebo.
The muscle building you are correct about, but there are many hormones you will feel almost instantly. Many DHT metabolites will give you aggression and energy with the first dose.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Tell me more....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Not true. Almost all ph are best to take pre workout.