Superdrol Bridge Cycle Question

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I am 2 days into a short 40/40/40 superdrol cycle. I had some chewable blue raspberry SD candy (it's delicious!) left over from a previous SD+test cycle (plus enough clomid and nolva for a proper PCT) and figured WTF, I might as well do a short oral-only run and see how it goes.

Now on second thought, I'm pretty sure this was a bad idea, as I will probably lose my gains if I don't bridge.

So I've decided that it would be wise to extend my cycle 3-4 more weeks with a bridge to a different compound. My first thought was epistane, cause I can get it easily, cheaply and quickly - yet I'm not very fond of epi as it hasn't been effective for me in the past, yet still - it would definitely serve as a good bridge to at least help me keep my SD gains. Based on a cursory glance on Amazon it appears that I can just as easily get Ultradrol. I've never taken Ultradrol. Can I successfully bridge SD and Utradrol and if so, how should it be done? Should there be an overlap?

If an Ultradrol bridge is absolutely out of the question and I bridge to epistane instead, I'm pretty sure I need to start the epi very early, correct? Maybe half way into my SD cycle?

I'm a firm believer that hepatotoxicity is far overhyped in this scene (with the exception of methyl tren) so I'm not too concerned in that regard. Yet when it comes to 2 methyls I'm charting new ground. I have plenty of Liv-52.

Thank you for your input guys.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Running methylstenbolone and sd sounds horrible, toxicity wise and also the lethargy and loss of libido. I'd run a test base with a cycle like that.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
In my limited previous experience with SD, I concluded that 10mg was too low. I could be wrong about this. I seemed to conclude that I did best with 30mg. Additionally, I read on another site, on a SD FAQ, that SD is best kept short, 3-4 weeks, and that 3 weeks is often best as SD loses it's effectiveness around that time. I suppose that info could be wrong as well. But that being said, this is why I formulated my 3 week 40mg/day cycle based on the amount of SD I have.

So from what I'm hearing, I should not bridge and go right into PCT after 3 weeks. Or lower my dosage and extend the cycle. But def not bridge to UD. The whole bridge idea came after I read that solo SD cycles always seem to end with lost gains. That particular write-up suggested a bridge to Epistane following a 3-4 week SD cycle.

Have you guys been successful keeping your gains after a solo SD cycle?

Last edited:
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In my limited previous experience with SD, I concluded that 10mg was too low. I could be wrong about this. I seemed to conclude that I did best with 30mg. Additionally, I read on another site, on a SD FAQ, that SD is best kept short, 3-4 weeks, and that 3 weeks is often best as SD loses it's effectiveness around that time. I suppose that info could be wrong as well. But that being said, this is why I formulated my 3 week 40mg/day cycle based on the amount of SD I have.

So from what I'm hearing, I should not bridge and go right into PCT after 3 weeks. Or lower my dosage and extend the cycle. But def not bridge to UD. The whole bridge idea came after I read that solo SD cycles always seem to end with lost gains. That particular right-up suggested a bridge to Epistane following a 3-4 week SD cycle.

Have you guys been successful keeping your gains after a solo SD cycle?
You can bridge to something else if you would like, all I was saying is msten is on sd's level. I hear bridging to epi is great though.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I could be in for a very rude awakening as I have never run SD solo without test. I have run epi solo and the sides (lethargy, libido and mild depression) were worse than SD with test. That was an interesting discovery considering the bad rep that SD has for sides. So quite possibly I will be so ****ed up at the close of my SD cycle that bridging to another methyl, especially UD would be crazy. I guess I'll know in the days to come how I respond.

If anyone has some input as to how to schedule a epistane bridge from SD let me know.

Thanks guys.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Edited: site has some truth if referring to dosages of 30+ mg's

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Yes, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Def listen to that site, as it sounds like its completely full of crap to me, and I know nothing.
I was not insinuating that you were incorrect or didn't know what you were talking about. I was explaining how I came to the conclusions I came to and where I was at based on what I read elsewhere so that you and others could understand better why I was doing what I was doing and so you could correct me and/or guide me in the right direction.

xxiv

Awards
Now on second thought, I'm pretty sure this was a bad idea, as I will probably lose my gains if I don't bridge.
if you think it's a bad idea why would you continue with your cycle?
you're only a few days in, drop the sd and do some more research and fabricate an educated cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
What you could do is run 10 of osta in pct, then you'll keep essentially all of your gains.

I wouldn't bridge to msten for sure; I think bridging to epi is possible but that it wouldn't do that much over sd alone.

Mystere3

Awards
Ostarine (mk2866) is a selective androgen receptor modulator. At low doses you can use it in pct to maintain on-cycle gains. You can get it in caps from Celtic labs or iron mag labs.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
That's totally new to me. Thank you. I'm well versed with SERMs but not SARMs. Very interesting. I am going to research it. :)

I would think everybody would be using a SARM in PCT if they actually do what they say they do.

I can just include that in my Nolva/Clomid PCT?

Mystere3

Awards
It's starting to become a trend; I always use one. They only recently have been available outside of the research chem space.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just run a quality 6-8 week @ 10mg sd cycle?
I know I have seen you mention SD at 10mg/day before. While I have never run SD before I am very surprised that it can yield solid results at 10mg/day when most logs I seen were at much higher dosages. Is that for a new user to orals or would an advanced user also benefit from 10mg also?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk, that depends on what you consider an advanced user.

Some might consider me an advanced user.

But I understand steroids a little more than most people.

10mg for a user of any level will be a nice 6-8 week cycle.

20-30mg for 3-4 weeks isn't the same as 10-15mg for 6-8 weeks.

So far, I haven't heard any complaints from the wise members that have taken my advice, and ran it like I stated.
Only thanks

Mystere3

Awards
I would rather run low dose SD as well. SD sucks at high dose, and I wouldn't run it > 4 weeks at high dose.

Superman_777

Awards
I know I have seen you mention SD at 10mg/day before. While I have never run SD before I am very surprised that it can yield solid results at 10mg/day when most logs I seen were at much higher dosages. Is that for a new user to orals or would an advanced user also benefit from 10mg also?
If you get 10mg of real superdrol and not a brand that is cut with a lot of fillers (they are out there), then 10mg can be good. The longer you run a cycle, the more muscle you will accumulate.. Remember that this is a long process. 4 weeks on anything will not yield results worth mentioning as to how much actual muscle has been put on, only glyc retention and intra muscular fluid, etc..I do have to remember Im speaking to a generally prohormone based crowd, and many of you either dont have a source for injects and orals, or are not ready to pin.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran up to 60mgs daily of SD for shorter periods and the longer, low dosed cycles are better IMHO. I ran 10mgs along side TRT for about a month, great gains considering the dose and no bad sides.

60mgs of SD is why I'm on TRT now too, I ran a longer cycle and never recovered my HTPA after multiple PCT.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
60mgs of SD is why I'm on TRT now too, I ran a longer cycle and never recovered my HTPA after multiple PCT.
What was your PCT(s) that were unsuccessful after your 60mg SD cycle? Did you take at least 100mg Clomid?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had rather all inclusive PCT but feel the length is what got me but it could have been coincedence too. I don't make LH according to bloodtest. I abused it and paid the price.