next prohormone cycle.. maybe m1t?

BrandonH1083

Awards
Ive already done 3 cycles of prohormones, halo, sd, epi/halo all with proper pcts, ect.. And i dont want to take test or any other injections quite yet (next year i will). I'm thinking about taking m1t for 4 weeks, although i am open to other suggestions as long as it is oral only. I want to add about 10-15 lbs on a lean bulk.
liv 52, hawthorne berry, nac, ect.
m1t 10/15/15/20?
nolva 20/20/10/10
maybe throw in a text booster or something
opinions?

Mystere3

Awards
That methadrol extreme stack from blackstonelabs is real cheap right now, like $35 with the 10% off coupon at orbit. It is discontinued because of that vitamin scandal last year where the manufacturer in china apparently got a diff vemdor's vitamin b5 powder contaminated with methylsten.

It's methylsten, dmz, and max LMG.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone will make even M1T cycle more enjoyable.

20-30mg of M1T is way too much for most people though. It can suppress appetite and odds are that it doesn't even give that much better gains compared to 10-15mg/day.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone will make even M1T cycle more enjoyable. 20-30mg of M1T is way too much for most people though. It can suppress appetite and odds are that it doesn't even give that much better gains compared to 10-15mg/day.
M1T is enjoyable from the point of view of being able to see changes within days of walking out of a gym, but for me that's about it. I just blasted for 2 weeks at 20mg ED (not a huge dose) and couldn't wait to get off it by the end of the second week. And that's with a 700mg/week test base.

trinitypt3

trinitypt3

Awards
I'm another that would say msten/DMZ. I was a fan of m1t and had many friends who were but looking back it was pretty harsh. That being said we all like different things so enjoy :)

Mystere3

Awards
I'll never run m1t or methyltrienolone again. Literally feels like you're being poisoned, bc you are.

I gained like 10 lb in two weeks but 5 went away in pct, ime it's pretty wet. IMO sd, msten, and dmz are all better.

Methyltrienolone is a very seductive oral steroid. In my experience 3 weeks of it at 750 mcg was like 8 weeks of tren ace at 350. That being said, it has all the bad side effects of tren, plus lethargy and appetite suppression with much faster onset. Literally you can add 10-15 lb and drop 5% bf in a month, if you survive.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I'll never run m1t or methyltrienolone again. Literally feels like you're being poisoned, bc you are. I gained like 10 lb in two weeks but 5 went away in pct, ime it's pretty wet. IMO sd, msten, and dmz are all better. Methyltrienolone is a very seductive oral steroid. In my experience 3 weeks of it at 750 mcg was like 8 weeks of tren ace at 350. That being said, it has all the bad side effects of tren, plus lethargy and appetite suppression with much faster onset. Literally you can add 10-15 lb and drop 5% bf in a month, if you survive.
So basically if you have a job outside of lifting...you ain't making it...lol

trinitypt3

trinitypt3

Awards
Methyltrienolone (sorry if that wasn't spelled correctly) who carries this?

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I don't suggest anyone take that unless their livelihood depends on recomp, like an ifbb. It'd be a good off-season cycle for a professional athlete if there isn't off-season testing, I guess. I thought it'd be fine since I tolerate the injectable tren pretty well; not so much.

Mystere3

Awards
Methyltrienolone (sorry if that wasn't spelled correctly) who carries this?
It's an oral steroid like anavar/tbol etc, so we can't talk about sources. I have no idea if this stuff is faked or w/e also.

trinitypt3

trinitypt3

Awards
Oh sorry thought you meant it was a PH. I figured I missed something. Thanks

trinitypt3

trinitypt3

Awards
Ha ha ha I think that's 90% of people's experience with m1t. I don't honestly remember many people saying much different. It has been awhile and many guys really liked the water gain to kick start instead of dbol. I just think with what's available today, you have better options.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah it's insane. It's the weirdest feeling being on it. You're crazy lethargic, hard to get off the couch, have no cardio ability, get to the gym, and feel like Hercules. I did like 10 sets of bench at 300+ one day and felt like I could do more. As soon as you leave the gym your energy is gone again lol

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Kinda off topic a bit. Y'all that cycle. Are we all gonna be on TRT by age 35?

Mystere3

Awards
Haha it's not as much shutdown that makes m1t and methyltren bad as much as hepatotoxicity and renal toxicity. That's what makes all the lethargy. DEFINITELY get labs if you run that sht tho.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i'll be 42 in june and i'm not on it. i've been considering it but thats just because i like injecting steroids,lol. i dont have any low t symptoms that i can think of. haven't had any blood work in a long time though, so i dont know what my levels really are.
When did you start steroids?

BrandonH1083

Awards
After reading that just about everyone hates m1t, i might just go with either dmz, or dmz/msten. Do you guys think the gains would be a little dryer than m1t?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading that just about everyone hates m1t, i might just go with either dmz, or dmz/msten. Do you guys think the gains would be a little dryer than m1t?
Gains will definitely be dryer than gains from M1T. And you can run DMZ or M-Sten longer.

I personally prefer DMZ over M-Sten - my hairline doesn't like M-Sten at "high" doses.

Mafesto31

Awards
I'm on m1t and trest right now. Trest keeps the libido up and m1t feels like it converts every bite of food into muscle. Awesome cycle and training if you keep m1t around 15mgs and 40mgs trest before the gym.